Face Slapping

I was just at my favorite bookstore getting face slapped while sucking cock and being spit on. I love it

It is very much something to be discussed and worked out.
My sub loves it during play. Especially on her knees sucking cock. It encourages her to suck deeper and harder. Outside of play definitely no.

My wife and I crave a good hard cock slapping while our BBC Daddy face fucks our cum hungry mouths..........mmmmmmm........

Happens fairly rare. Had the odd few men who enjoyed slapping my face. Not hard, just enough..

How do you feel about face slapping in BDSM play? Some people relish it as a form of humiliation, while others think it goes over the edge.
There are also some who question it as being inherently unsafe.
I hope some of you will share your thoughts on the subject.
The first time I let a guy come to my house and show my wife what a faggot bitch he made out of me and said I was to get on my knees and suck his cock and I better not let my teeth touch his cock or I will show your wife what I do to faggot cock sucking queers like you. Of course my teeth touched him and he slapped me in the face hard enough to make a red mark. He looked at my wife and said you married a real sissy of a man who let's another man slap him in front of his wife and doesn't say or do anything, am I right? She said to me you are a faggot aren't you hony! I couldn't say yes because I had a mouthful of his cock.

Personally, I rarely did it. Actually only if a subgirl specifically agreed to it, in advance.
The meaning is rather "focus!" than it could be really considered punishment.
I also find it rather dangereous as well, meaning that it requires some skill level to keep the faceslap safe.

Hmm. I had one previous partner who was into this at the specific moment, just before the main event. As you might imagine my first few tries were "reserved". But that did change when I saw what it could do. I was always worried about leaving a mark but I don't think I ever did and.. the eventual results.. 🥵💦 holy cow.

I like to be face slapped and have my face spit on such a turn on for me, especially when I’m on my knees performing oral sex…

How do you feel about face slapping in BDSM play? Some people relish it as a form of humiliation, while others think it goes over the edge.
There are also some who question it as being inherently unsafe.
I hope some of you will share your thoughts on the subject.
I personally like being slapped in my face while I'm servicing a dominate man. But then I also love being called names like faggot, cocksucker etc. The more humiliation I can get really turns me on!

Back