Favorite Movie Quotes

Movie 1) "Yeah. Oh, aah, that's how it always starts. Later there's running and screaming."
Movie 2) "You ain't so bad."
"You must be crazy or something."
...."I ain't breathing heavy."
....."I swear I know what I'm doing."
....."He's not getting killed he's getting mad."
Movie 3) "Johnny I apologize I forgot you were there."
"Poor soul. You were just to high strung."
Movie 4) "Orange Balls! I'll have a box of those. A box of naked-lady tees. Give me two of those. Give me Six of those. This is the worst looking hat I ever saw. You buy a hat like this, I'll bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though."

Last edited:
777ba8fa8035fc549c9457f71c5e5185.jpg

"Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen." - (Kevin - Home Alone)

Happy Chris Columbus Day!

“Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I’m looking good, got a luscious V of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes, ‘Oh, my God, I’ve had the old bull, now I want the young calf,’ and she grabs me by the wiener.” -Dale

Judge Smailes: “I’m no slouch”
Ty: “Don’t sell yourself short, you’re an incredible slouch”
That movie is so funny! One of my relatives was a professional golfer when that came out, and laughingly said that was pretty much the way the caddies were. 🤣🤣🤣

“Holy jumped-up, baldheaded, Jesus palamino!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-the amazing Gary Busey

Last edited:
The President: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!​

You have created a monster, and it will destroy you! (Frankenstein 1931)

It's a perfect night for mystery and horror. The air itself is filled with monsters. (Bride of Frankenstein 1935)

Back