Favorite Movie Quotes

classic-horror-movie-quotes-invisible-man-1933-reign-of-terror-2.jpg

Not a movie quote but a show I am streaming on prime called Hunters

“Men are like floor tiles ….. lay them right the first time and you can walk all
Over them for the rest of your life “

Peter Gibbons:
Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence:
No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
Office Space?

Fuckin failures in a country of failures. Its nae good blamin it oan the English fir colonising us. Ah don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We are colonised by wankers. We can't even pick a decent, vibrant healthy society to be colonised by. No... we are ruled by effete arseholes. What does that make us? The lowest of the low, the scum of the earth. The most wretched servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat intae creation. Ah don't hate the English. They just git oan wis the shite thev got. Ah hate the Scots.

“- John: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.
- Russell: Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!”

“Do you not get it, lads? The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud.”

Back