Favorite Movie Quotes

Convoy. One of The best truck movies ever made. The R model mack was the star
Hmmm I haven’t watched it in years. I actually love the song, I better check out the movie again.

I love Smokey and the Bandit (Kenworth W9) and White Line Fever (a Ford?)… and Big Trouble In Little China has a Freight shaker (I think)… but I kind of dig Peterbilt 359 and 379s… I don’t even know of any movies with them in there. 🙄

53fcb8ad951cf2693ce5daac654cbc7d.jpg

Hmmm I haven’t watched it in years. I actually love the song, I better check out the movie again.

I love Smokey and the Bandit (Kenworth W9) and White Line Fever (a Ford?)… and Big Trouble In Little China has a Freight shaker (I think)… but I kind of dig Peterbilt 359 and 379s… I don’t even know of any movies with them in there. 🙄
Ahh. The Trucker movies. Now there was an interesting sub genre. Breaker, Breaker! good buddies..🤓😜

Highlander? There can be only one… bitches! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You've got it Mistress! Actually love that movie. It has quotable lines, a very cool story, Fun action, Stylish direction, the mega suaveness of Christopher Lambert and an Awesome soundtrack by Queen!

You've got it Mistress! Actually love that movie. It has quotable lines, a very cool storyline, Fun action, Stylish direction, the mega suaveness of Christopher Lambert and an Awesome soundtrack by Queen!
I totally agree… there is something mystical about that first movie…. ❤️❤️❤️

*hint* Kevin Spacey played the role of the character who said this....
Wow… that guy always gave me the creeps… and then it got more real with the allegations. I do not like to have an opinion about such things, so I choose to not form a different opinion based on claims.

Conversely, he ALWAYS gave me the creeps. except when he played the grasshopper in A Bigs Life. That was brilliant, and made me think I was probably wrong. 🥰🥰🥰

"So perhaps, in the future, you will hold your tongue until you have discovered what the surplus population is and where it is. It may well be that, in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man's child."

Back