Favorite Movie Quotes

My daughter was in that play. She played scout. I always tease her about busting up a chifforobe.
I think it is beautiful that Mary Badham (who played Scout) and Gregory Peck remained friends for the rest of his life - and he always called her “Scout”, and she always called him “Atticus”. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I like the following quote because to me it sums up God. God...who is holy and sinless. How? Because nothing God does is sin...by definition. Can you commit genocide and not sin? God can. Can you rape and own slaves and be holy? God can. And salvation? Promise? A promise by an entity accountable to nobody is no promise, thus the following, from Scarface, said by Al Pacino as Tony Montana:

I always tell the truth -- even when I lie.

All inhave in this world is my word and my balls, and I don't break them for no one!

Me, I want what's coming to me, ( what's coming to you) the world Chico, and everything In it!

(I just watched this movie.)

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring conformity.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

You’re very good at this!

I like the following quote because to me it sums up God. God...who is holy and sinless. How? Because nothing God does is sin...by definition. Can you commit genocide and not sin? God can. Can you rape and own slaves and be holy? God can. And salvation? Promise? A promise by an entity accountable to nobody is no promise, thus the following, from Scarface, said by Al Pacino as Tony Montana:

I always tell the truth -- even when I lie.

“God’s a kid with an ant farm, lady. He’s not planning anything.”

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

“37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!”

Back