Favorite Movie Quotes

This one's so easy lol. Have watched the movie over 10 times at least lol

"I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count."

This one's so easy lol. Have watched the movie over 10 times at least lol

"I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count."
Okay… I recognize that line… but it isn’t immediately coming to me… you might be hearing from me in a few days if I can’t put it together. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another movie I love lol

"Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse."
Okay…I have no idea what that is… but it sounds funny as hell. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Braveheart movie
Ah… Braveheart. Years ago, my little brother gave me that movie on VHS for Christmas… but opened it at watched it first… then a few days after Christmas, before I watched it, he got mad at me for something and took it back. I think he was 16 or 17 at the time… and I never saw it, and haven’t bothered to watch it since. Maybe on some weird principle, or just my nature, I don’t know. But I won’t bother to see that movie. Nor will I ever go to Hawaii… pretty much for the same reason, but not involving my little brother. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah… Braveheart. Years ago, my little brother gave me that movie on VHS for Christmas… but opened it at watched it first… then a few days after Christmas, before I watched it, he got mad at me for something and took it back. I think he was 16 or 17 at the time… and I never saw it, and haven’t bothered to watch it since. Maybe on some weird principle, or just my nature, I don’t know. But I won’t bother to see that movie. Nor will I ever go to Hawaii… pretty much for the same reason, but not involving my little brother. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's a damn good movie. It is long but wow, really good. But I understand.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die."

Back