Favorite Movie Quotes

“I'm a college girl, two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to college...I'm the emancipated type, real emancipated...I've got nothing else to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays.”

She made me cry more than once in that movie….

“I'm a college girl, two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to college...I'm the emancipated type, real emancipated...I've got nothing else to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays.”

She made me cry more than once in that movie….
Yep, Piper was amazing in that movie.

"You need the words?"
"Yes, I need them very much. If you ever say them I'll never let you take them back."

Yep, Piper was amazing in that movie.

"You need the words?"
"Yes, I need them very much. If you ever say them I'll never let you take them back."

It’s my favorite movie of all time. If they ever do a remake (Not The Color of Money), I know all her lines. Hello Hollywood!!! 😆

62a442b9c86b6399e7a160d77e4a05a9--psycho-quotes-film-quotes.jpg

That is probably my favorite movie (it is hard to pick just one, but it has been in my top five for 40 years running), and that scene is perfect.

Bogart was created to play Rick. Bergman is absolutely luminescent. Heinrad nails the nobility and trust. Veitd, Greenstreet, Lorre, Sakall, Wilson, and Lebeau are all amazing as supporting characters. But Claude Rains glues that movie together. Such an amazing role for him.
YES! And his entire career was incredible!!!! He was in so many classics- even one of the Universal Monsters!!!! Plus Lawrence of Arabia.... and Mr Smith Goes to Washington.... Absolute gem of an actor!

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."

Back