Favorite poison?

Real good tequila, straight, right out of the freezer, with a lime chaser. Hits like an atom bomb.

Ice cold Bud Light straight out of my personal Kegerator. Best thing ever. If we\'re going liquor, I love a good Bombay Saphire and Tonic.

Brrr

It's wicked cold here for us Floridians definitely in the mood for a good coffee and St Brendan's Irish cream.

Usually Capt Morgans and 7up - but tonight it's water with a twist

I'm a whiskey and coke kinda girl...

Beer...gotta love the stuff the brew on here the Island...Honey Lager of sumthing. But then i do love a cold Corona with lime.

Peach schnapps!
For my absolute favorite drink, I mix it with Stoli vodka (my favorite) and pour real peach syrup and a couple of canned peach slices into the glass. ;P

I'm also a big fan of the mojitos. =]
If it's been a rough day (or if I want to get drunk fast), I prefer to shoot whiskey. ;)

Bacardi clear rum mixed with a bottle of water and a flavor packet. the peach, fruit punch are real good flavor choices. sometimes i just straight shoot the rum from the bottle the hell with a glass :rolleyes:

Don't drink alcohol, so mine would be a gorgeous steaming mug of hot chocolate, topped with marshmallows AND whipped cream and then colored sugar sprinkles... mmmmm so decadent... My hot cocoa is a work of art... :)

Johnny Walker black label straight over a glass full of crushed ice. Either that or Bombay saphire on the rocks with a couple of bleu cheese stuffed olives, just slightly dirty. Depends on the time of year, dark liquor in the winter, clear in the summer.

Grand Marnier Cuvee du Cent Cinquantenaire if I'm feeling opulent.

Wiser's 18 for the average day

Thanks for all the replies, so many different drinks to try.

Recently I picked up Dekuyper's Sour Apple Pucker and tried that with diet sprite and some Granny Smith apple slices. Omg delish! I so love the sour stuff.

Now I've decided to be a little adventurous this year and would like to try Tequila.
Anyone have any suggestions on brand/distiller?

Thanks for all the replies, so many different drinks to try.

Recently I picked up Dekuyper's Sour Apple Pucker and tried that with diet sprite and some Granny Smith apple slices. Omg delish! I so love the sour stuff.

Now I've decided to be a little adventurous this year and would like to try Tequila.
Anyone have any suggestions on brand/distiller?

Patron is ok. It doesn't make me run screaming.

Tequila & rum
Daiquiri's, Pina coladas, margaritas & also sangrias

I like a good gin tonic or a mojito sometimes, but drink rarely.
For me a good 70/30 or 60/40 Sativa Hybrid, like Train Wreck or Amnesia Haze is more pleasant and i tolerate it better too.

Back