Favorite Sense

penisoidal aesthetics

MathGirl said:
Hiya, Bridget, I agree. A closeup of an erect penisoid object as an AV almost always makes me giggle. MG
B and MG:

LOL here. I only find them visually attractive depending on who they're attached to.

P

I wonder if the new "Scratch and Sniff" category be more popular than Audio ?

ewwwww

OT said:
I wonder if the new "Scratch and Sniff" category be more popular than Audio ?

Very bad visual for me there, OT!

An immensely overweight guy reaching under his shirt to scratch his belly and sniffing his pit, resulting in a startled "yech" expression on his face.

*shaking in revulsion*

Re: ewwwww

bridgetkeeney said:
Very bad visual for me there, OT!

An immensely overweight guy reaching under his shirt to scratch his belly and sniffing his pit, resulting in a startled "yech" expression on his face.

*shaking in revulsion*

Never (ever!) scratch and sniff a story in the big-bellied-beer category. Start with Erotic Couplings and work your way up to the extreme stuff.

Do they still put those scratch and sniff perfume ads in magazines?

Hitchhiker said:
. . . Al Pacino got that right in (correct me if I'm wrong) The smell of a woman. Undefinable . . .

Don't forget the DeNiro quote:

"There's NOTHING like the smell of my Pam, in the morning!" :eek:

Re: Re: timber

MathGirl said:
Hiya, Bridget,
I agree. A closeup of an erect penisoid object as an AV almost always makes me giggle.
MG

makes me want to gag:rolleyes:

no cigar

Hitchhiker said:
Spell, well Al Pacino got that right in (correct me if I'm wrong) The smell of a woman. Undefinable almost undecable but there warm sweet musky chemistry at it's primordail.

I believe it was "Scent of a Woman". Lousy movie.

The scent of a man midway through the day. Just below his jaw. His scent blends with his soap and any cologne. MMMMMM

perdita-

thanks! glad you could benefit from my discomfort.

OT-

as if your original prompt didn't bring up bad enough thoughts. sheesh. scents for the extreme category?!! yech.

and yes, they put those samples in magazines.. and credit card bills. some days i get knocked out when i open the mailbox.

:rose: b

You have got to be careful when employing the sense of smell. Scents can be freighted with many unwanted associative memories. :rolleyes:

For example, whenever writers try to evoke an exotic location through a fragrance, they invariable begin twittering about the scent of frangipani! :(

Or else it is an exotic woman, carrying the fragrance of frangipani!

Really! I mean, have these writers ever SMELLED frangipani! Up close, frangipani smells not unlike a rotting fruit salad. :eek:

Now that may be a truly exotic scent, but I don’t believe it is quite what the writers had in mind. :confused:

frangipenis, frangipussy

I think writers just like the word; it's evocative on its aural merits. But thanks for the warning.

I stick to perfumes I know and wear.

Purrfume :rose:

I prefer the sense of taste. The sweet hint of strawberry that my SO may rub on her nipples and neck and clit before seducing me. Adding to the flavor of her already delicious skin. The way her kiss tastes when she has just eaten a tiny chocolate.

Actually I love all five senses dammit. That's why women are so beautiful. You can feel the goosebumps raise over her flesh as you nibble her neck, the way her heartbeat pulses as your fingers and tongue tease her nipples. The way her soft inner thighs feel against your cheeks as you smell her wet throbbing clit. I could go on for days. The rise and fall of her breasts as she breathes harder in the middle of coitus.

I'm off to go find the wife. :D

Origanal post By Qusimodem
Really! I mean, have these writers ever SMELLED frangipani! Up close, frangipani smells not unlike a rotting fruit salad.
-----------------------
The smell Frangipani like rotting fruit salad? you smelt the wrong plant granted up close FGP is a little strong but still an exotic perfume. But talking of exoctic perfume who's ever smelt Durian, now that smells just like rotting flesh or more pecisely baby lambs shit
:( Yet the Chinese go crazy to eat Durian the most discusting thing I have ever come across that you are supposed to be able to eat.

The Singaporean government have got it right though they band the nasty spicky fruits along with MacDonalds on their MRT.

Hitchhiker said:
But talking of exoctic perfume who's ever smelt Durian, now that smells just like rotting flesh or more pecisely baby lambs shit
:( Yet the Chinese go crazy to eat Durian the most discusting thing I have ever come across that you are supposed to be able to eat.
I actually have two Brit friends (Oxford don and son no less!) who love the fruit and recommended it to me. I live near several Chinese produce shops so bought one. Man, I had to wrap it in plastic til garbage pickup day. Couldn't get past the smell (as I've heard a few men say, speaking of another 'fruit', haha.)

Perdita Frangipussy

sooo.. part B

soo... grand authors,

how about posting your favorite "sensory" passage from one of your stories with the appropriate link.

or someone elses.

Enquiring Minds want to know.

okay...

I think this is my favorite sensory passage. I think I managed to cover all five.

Lauren murmured a “surprise” as she ran her hands down Kate’s shoulders and smiled into Paul’s eyes. Her head dropped back and she moaned as her eyes drifted shut. Kate delighted in feeling Lauren’s nipple tighten in between her lips and trailed her nails along the insides of Lauren’s thighs, enjoying their silky smoothness. She moved one hand to Lauren’s right nipple as she sucked and kissed her way down to Lauren’s inner thigh. Pulling Lauren’s labia apart with her right hand, she lightly traced along the edges with her tongue. She could smell Lauren’s arousal and her own juices flowed in response.

from Wife of the Year

BK:

what sense were you trying to feature in Experience Counts
I got too swept up in the action to notice. So I had to read it again
and again

Back