Favorite sex act.

Dogging, exhibitionism, strangers - weird I know but gets my juices really flowing! :)

To do - I love giving blowjobs and swallowing his cum.

To have done - Being taken hard in the ass, bent over, with lots of hair pulling and slapping my body, ass, and thighs. Yes, please!

To do - I love giving blowjobs and swallowing his cum.

To have done - Being taken hard in the ass, bent over, with lots of hair pulling and slapping my body, ass, and thighs. Yes, please!

thats just a good girl right there

Hi BlondeHoney,

I have only played with candle wax once; I was tied up and hot candle wax was dripped on my clit, nipples, breasts and midriff... From different heights and therefore different temperatures. There was ice involved too.
The sensitivity is wonderful.

Hi BlondeHoney,

I have only played with candle wax once; I was tied up and hot candle wax was dripped on my clit, nipples, breasts and midriff... From different heights and therefore different temperatures. There was ice involved too.

yes....that sounds nice! if you can get yourself into the right headspace, it's beyond incredible!

Hi BlondeHoney,

yes....that sounds nice! if you can get yourself into the right headspace, it's beyond incredible!

This is nothing that I've ever experienced, but it sounds extremely erotic!

This is nothing that I've ever experienced, but it sounds extremely erotic!

I have some pictures from a few play sessions on an external hard drive, I will have to see if I can find them. I have some friends who make their own colored wax - the outcome is just gorgeous.

Im not sure if its a act but making her into my own little sex pet was the most fun ive ever had.

As far as just one "act" would be eating her ass and pussy while she was on my face like a 69.

I like when woman is on top riding. breasts bouncing and easily viewed and touched. then push over and get on top and trust myself into her deeper.

Choosing a favorite sex act for me is impossible lol gonna have to think about it.

Favorite is...

Not a single action but rather an outcome.

I love the action of pushing someone over the edge from close to full orgasm. Physically working faster or harder to make sure that person gets pushed over the edge and writhes in passion

Virtually saying our making them still things that push them from "that feels good" to "i can't stop I need to cum "

Fav possie

I love riding a guy reverse cowgirl, leaning back so he can hold on to my boobs. Then having another guy or woman between our legs fingering and licking his cock inside my clit. I like my moving up so his cock head is nearly out so my "third" can see everything and pleasure us both together with his/her mouth.
I’ve only ever experienced this once, but it was one of my favourite things and I’d love to try it again some time.

I was fucking his partner and he was alternating between licking her clit and my shaft/frenulum. When she lowered right down he would suck my balls.

One of my favourite sessions ever.

One, sucking cock.
Two, riding him. I get off really quickly and easily that way.
Three, when we have the house to ourselves and we can tease each other over and over for a couple of hours before fucking and going to bed.

Back