February Poem Contest

minsue said:
Oooh! Can I put in for one of those?
I'll tuck you in, gosling. :kiss:

Uuh...I should tuck myself in. It's 3 in the morning.

Gnite.

The Poetry Contest said:
The February Poem Contest Submissions are Up

Voting terms:

1. There are THREE threads.
2. Please vote on your favorite (one) poem in EACH thread.
3. The polls are public. People will be able to check to see your vote.
4. The two highest scoring poems from each thread will move on to the finals.
5. The six finalists will send their votes via to "The Poetry Contest"
6. Patrick and/or Liar will tally the votes and announce the winning poem.
7. After the winner is announced, Anna will post the names of the authors of all 24 poems.

Thank you for participating, as poets and for reading and voting on your favorite poems. It is not going to be easy, they are ALL outstanding submissions!

anna..Pat...liar
:heart: :rose: :cathappy:
5. The six finalists will send their votes via to "The Poetry Contest" That is mean, :) and what is to prevent a tie?

3. The polls are public. People will be able to check to see your vote. How come I could see who has voted for whom before I voted, but not afterward?

It would have been nice to be able to view the picture while reading the poems. Is that possible?

Rybka said:
How come I could see who has voted for whom before I voted, but not afterward?

You can see afterward. Just click on one of the numbers. :)

Rybka said:
5. The six finalists will send their votes via to "The Poetry Contest" That is mean, :) and what is to prevent a tie?

3. The polls are public. People will be able to check to see your vote. How come I could see who has voted for whom before I voted, but not afterward?

It would have been nice to be able to view the picture while reading the poems. Is that possible?

as in the january contest, if there is a tie, it will be broken by "The Poetry Contest". since there are three of us this month (anna, liar, patrick), a tie is not possible. :)

here she is:

the picture

PatCarrington said:
as in the january contest, if there is a tie, it will be broken by "The Poetry Contest". since there are three of us this month (anna, liar, patrick), a tie is not possible. :)

here she is:

the picture

unless it is a three way tie and we all have a different favorite, in which case, the three of us will wrestle for it. And I will win. I don't wrestle fair and I am fairly certain I could take on either one of the boys.

:cool:

annaswirls said:
unless it is a three way tie and we all have a different favorite, in which case, the three of us will wrestle for it. And I will win. I don't wrestle fair and I am fairly certain I could take on either one of the boys.

:cool:

Can the rest of us watch? Pretty please.

:D

I didn't look at who voted for who before I voted. I just went in and read and frowned because I could only vote for one poem! lol

They're all great! Well done everyone who entered. :)

The Poetry Contest said:
5. The six finalists will send their votes via to "The Poetry Contest"[/CENTER]
In January, all the 26 contestants could vote in the final round. It's all the same to me, but with only six people voting aren't the chances for a tie are much greater?

Lauren Hynde said:
In January, all the 26 contestants could vote in the final round. It's all the same to me, but with only six people voting aren't the chances for a tie are much greater?

i think anna misworded here, lauren.

the final voting IS including ALL contestants, as far as i know.

:rose:

PatCarrington said:
i think anna misworded here, lauren.

the final voting IS including ALL contestants, as far as i know.

:rose:

I actually thought it was the finalists, thank you for catching it

Pat and Liar will be holding the finals.

I just wanted to add for the finals, please do not vote for yourself.

best of luck~

anna

Back