Female Butts and Legs for Ladies and Lesbians #LV

Has been twelve weeks, miss me?

Well a girl can dream, can't she.

Whew, can you imagine a, 'Erotic Lesbian Dreams' thread?

Attempting to post in each of the, '...for Ladies and Lesbians' threads. Please be patient while I get them going.

__4aac1db1395d44697a86475938b6cc59.jpg
I certainly missed you CH1 💋
...and all the quality images you post!

But you're back now - so everything is alright with the world! 😊😉

'An Erotic Lesbians Dream thread!' - love the idea ...but I think it would get banned after the first few posts! 🤣

I certainly missed you CH1 💋
...and all the quality images you post!

But you're back now - so everything is alright with the world! 😊😉

'An Erotic Lesbians Dream thread!' - love the idea ...but I think it would get banned after the first few posts! 🤣

Thanks Soooz. I can make up my abrupt disappearance to you... In a special way, and in private.

Erotic Lesbian Dreams does have potential, however we know from repeated experience it wouldn't be removed for what the members the thread is intended post rather because what a few guys do.

__5b963d2eb51a40ac53088b39fe268d76.jpeg

Think about it, twelve weeks is a lot to make up. Hell, I've a dirty smile on my face while typing this reply.

Thanks Soooz. I can make up my abrupt disappearance to you... In a special way, and in private.

Erotic Lesbian Dreams does have potential, however we know from repeated experience it wouldn't be removed for what the members the thread is intended post rather because what a few guys do.

__5b963d2eb51a40ac53088b39fe268d76.jpeg

Think about it, twelve weeks is a lot to make up. Hell, I've a dirty smile on my face while typing this reply.
I'll hold you to that CH 😉

I should be worried about that 'dirty smile' ...so why are my nipples so hard? 😳

I'll hold you to that CH 😉

I should be worried about that 'dirty smile' ...so why are my nipples so hard? 😳

Holding me, awww, I enjoy cuddling. Oh, you meant to making it up to you

My smile is safe, that's merely public perception. However it's what's playing in my mind that will cause you to more than smile.

I'll whisper it, I mean all of the thoughts, into your ear

__7c06faee46be5ae9c4c715bdeaeb29b7.jpeg

Welcome back, Come_Hither1 :)

Thank you RandyRebecca

Believe will take me time and effort while taking care of something which caused my abrupt disappearance

iu

While I'm thinking about it, thanks to those that have been posting while I've been gone. Said ths a few times, also to the majority of guys that respect our threads for Ladies and Lesbians.

Some may not agree with this, also appreciate our moderator ToPleaseHim She's been busting her hump since taking on this forum.

Can I put one of my own pics up? I can't compete with the beautiful models but Ill have a try:)

View attachment 2279408

Think you're being overly critical of yourself.
And no do not mind you sharing an on topic photo of yourself. Hell it's understandable rough for women that post.

Do have a photo for you
(I somewhat cheated and merely giving it a shot)

d6f292850bdf6da63bf3d2b072664e070264cfc0.png

Back