Female Butts and Legs for Ladies and Lesbians #LV

After seeing this view of you, it's not going to be easy holding your beer with one hand, and attending to my sudden arousal with the other. I don't want to spill anything (beer, that is, of course). :devil:

Either way, your curves look fantastic and that cute perfect butt of yours is so spankable and spreadable ... ;)

Even though this thread is named, "... for Ladies and Lesbians", and this forum, LGBTQIA+, being non-hetero-sexual, you, a guy, while hiding behind the web, caring only about yourself while having no regard for anyone else, decided to post about you masturbating to a woman's photo.

Hmm, wonder if I can use this for Lesbian Recruitment Drive?

Ladies, are you done with guys behaving this way? Join us, and enjoy the pleasures being with other women

Ivy-Wolfe-Girlsway-Caught-At-The-Kissing-Booth-2019-03-29-004.jpg

Even though this thread is named, "... for Ladies and Lesbians", and this forum, LGBTQIA+, being non-hetero-sexual, you, a guy, while hiding behind the web, caring only about yourself while having no regard for anyone else, decided to post about you masturbating to a woman's photo.

Ladies, are you done with guys behaving this way? Join us, and enjoy the pleasures being with other women

Mmmm, I'm gonna have to set up a lesbian kissing booth outside my house!

They all seem shocked...but they are ALL standing in line!

We probably just need to entertain ourselves the best way we know how while we wait :devilish::giggle:

Or, we could practice with each other until we get to the front of the line so that we're good and ready for our turns!
I like how you think Liz 😉 ...and you're right - we should utilise our time wisely whilst we're waiting and practice.

But I can't help feeling I've drawn the short straw being behind you 🥺 ...don't get me wrong, standing in line behind YOU gives me a wonderful view - but I know I'll probably be a disappointment after you've finished your turn with HornyKatie 😢

I like how you think Liz 😉 ...and you're right - we should utilise our time wisely whilst we're waiting and practice.

But I can't help feeling I've drawn the short straw being behind you 🥺 ...don't get me wrong, standing in line behind YOU gives me a wonderful view - but I know I'll probably be a disappointment after you've finished your turn with HornyKatie 😢
I'm certain you won't be a disappointment!

i can volunteer at the booth if that helps

Wow! These are hot! ...I can only imaging what the ones you couldn't post are like! 😲

Even having my dirty mind, I know not to post them knowing the problems would be caused by some guys.

However, this did come together

We're setting up the "kissing booth" at Katie's house

Mmmm, I'm gonna have to set up a lesbian kissing booth outside my house!

puppet will be the volunteer

i can volunteer at the booth if that helps

Liz suggests we practice with each other and entertain ourselves

We probably just need to entertain ourselves the best way we know how while we wait :devilish::giggle:

Or, we could practice with each other until we get to the front of the line so that we're good and ready for our turns!

And don't worry Soooz, beiieve that there will be enough of us to enjoy each other and you won't be a disappointment

Anyone else have a feeling that we will be taking this indoors?

Even having my dirty mind, I know not to post them knowing the problems would be caused by some guys.

However, this did come together

We're setting up the "kissing booth" at Katie's house

puppet will be the volunteer

Liz suggests we practice with each other and entertain ourselves

And don't worry Soooz, beiieve that there will be enough of us to enjoy each other and you won't be a disappointment

Anyone else have a feeling that we will be taking this indoors?
i have some feelings

Back