"Fetish Wear"

Sex & Diamonds said:
I'm expecting many emotions and feelings. With any luck joy will be one. Only time will tell.
Then let's continue getting the dress ready Cinderella ... found another one ... yeah i know it's too late, but allow a Dominant a fantasy.

ItemLrgPicA51087.jpg

AngelicAssassin said:
Then let's continue getting the dress ready Cinderella ... found another one ... yeah i know it's too late, but allow a Dominant a fantasy.

ItemLrgPicA51087.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooh

I like that one.

Sex & Diamonds said:
Thanks for all the ideas and thoughts.

One of the rules is that you can't dress like a child. I was going to go in a school girl uniform as that would have been easy to aquire.

AA....if i had a body like that i'd go in saran wrap. ;)

I'll try to find a pic of what i'm wearing to give an idea.

Now see people are just too tunnel visioned and perverted for their own good..school uniform can be legitimate adult wear!! I went back to high school in my 30's and wore the uniform, though a couple of the teacher's said they had never seen it look so good before ;) ...and saran wrap may look sexy but be careful...tried it once, thankfully not all over, and broke out in a rash (itchy) within 10 minutes which remained for 4 weeks. Think fetish wear is subjective...what one xconsiders a fetish another doesn't...shoes for example. Have fun no mater whatever you wear or don't wear though. LOL.

Catalina

catalina_francisco said:
... Have fun no mater whatever you wear or don't wear though ...
and i still think if she could pull it off, no pun intended, why bother with the wrapping paper at all?

AngelicAssassin said:
and i still think if she could pull it off, no pun intended, why bother with the wrapping paper at all?

Yes there is always that...or perhaps a strategically pasted feather or two:p

C

No suggestions as to what to wear as i am certain that you will look lovely. But, let us know how the event goes? That would be nice for those of us who don't get out much any more. Thanks

catalina_francisco said:
Yes there is always that...or perhaps a strategically pasted feather or two:p

C
fark the feathers ... wait ... that was someone else's tag line about using the whole chicken wasn't it?

amsubone said:
No suggestions as to what to wear as i am certain that you will look lovely. But, let us know how the event goes? That would be nice for those of us who don't get out much any more. Thanks

Thank you. I'm so nervous.

I will let everyone know how it goes, even if it sucks. :) which I doubt.

I can't wait till Saturday!!!! :D

Sex & Diamonds said:
Thank you. I'm so nervous.

I will let everyone know how it goes, even if it sucks. :) which I doubt.

I can't wait till Saturday!!!! :D
sucks?

Interesting description there, m'lady ...
icon_twisted.gif

Back