First thought when you see the above poster's username [v2.0]

My daughter wants to get involved in Dungeons and Dragons.
I haven't had anything to do with it probably 25 years so I forget everything.
I told her that if she can find someone willing to teach, I'd get into it a little bit for her.
He’s American but probably thinks he’s Irish

and he just misread DDlg as DnD

My daughter wants to get involved in Dungeons and Dragons.
I haven't had anything to do with it probably 25 years so I forget everything.
I told her that if she can find someone willing to teach, I'd get into it a little bit for her.
5th Ed is super easy to get into, they've streamlined the rules and you can roll up a character in a couple minutes and have the game going. If she gets the chance I'd recommend it, heck your local games store for bulletin boards of groups looking for players or open play. It is out there! Also some are going on with Roll20 online too.

He’s American but probably thinks he’s Irish

and he just misread DDlg as DnD
Scot-Irish actually.
My aunt actually traced our heritage back to late 1700's.
Ancestor came over from Ireland, knocked up a Blackfoot Indian woman and now here we are. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes, I did misunderstand you. LOL.
My apologies.

5th Ed is super easy to get into, they've streamlined the rules and you can roll up a character in a couple minutes and have the game going. If she gets the chance I'd recommend it, heck your local games store for bulletin boards of groups looking for players or open play. It is out there! Also some are going on with Roll20 online too.
I remember that when you created a character, you had to roll the dice and write it down on a paper.
You had to keep that paper on you at all times, LOL.
I'll have her look into that.

Back