First time sucking cock?

I’ve never touched another man’s cock no less touched one. One of my biggest fantasies lately is being with a couple & the woman wanted me to suck her partner & she was adamant about it. I started stroking him & she put her hand on the back of my head & pushed it until his cock was in my mouth. She kept encouraging us. Me with sucking & playing w his balls & him with cumming in my mouth. When he indicated he was about to cum, she pushed my head harder until he was all the way into my throat. I felt his cock pulse & the warm liquid shooting down my gullet. I had to swallow it all. Again, it’s just a fantasy. Either way, one day that or something like it might happen. Whether it’s just stroking or sucking, I’ll keep masturbating to that fantasy (and others) . That’s probably why I joined up on here. To fulfill that fantasy
Just an update. Since I posted that, I realized that when I joined here & SD, I had hoped to meet someone (or more) local people to help fulfill my fantasies before I am unable to anymore. I was at first looking for another man or men to fulfill my fantasy of stroking other cocks to orgasm or maybe sucking my first cock(s). Then I added couples & orally servicing any woman to that original fantasy. Needless to say, the only thing that has happened was more masturbation (a good thing) & learning I can accommodate a 7” dildo I purchased up my ass (another good thing).
I also realized that fulfilling my fantasies (or some of them), won’t happen on line here or elsewhere. I enjoy looking at the pics here & reading the posts. I also enjoy all the resulting orgasms. I’ll keep looking elsewhere for the experiences I seek.

I remember,... it was magical. I had wanted to enter that world, to be a part of that world where people did those things. It came about so quick that I don't even remember much of the lead up, but the memory practically begins with him in my mouth. Not fully hard yet but I thought he was. His bulbous head getting swelling and I thought my mouth wouldn't be able to keep it all in. I did, with my cheeks swelling a bit, but I couldn't take his entire length no matter how much he kept pushing. I wasn't in control. I wouldn't be in control of that activity for some time, not until I realized that it was possible for me to be in control. But I was OK with it then. I thought that's what I was supposed to do, meant to do. I remember my saliva coming on strong, seeping out of my mouth, down his shaft to his balls, spilling out onto my top. It didn't last longer than a minute, but at the time it felt like an hour. Tears came down, brought on by some gagging, my nose even began to run a little, so between the tears, snot and spit, there was already plenty of fluid on my face by the time he pulled out and came on my face, mixing his seamen with my natural fluids. I felt so energized. It was a magical experience and a magical memory.

Hope that was all OK to share. Thanks for letting me revisit this morning. Have a great day everyone!

[Redacted] didn’t get the chance until I was in my mid 20’s. It was an older coworker with a magnificent cock. As soon as I took him in my mouth I was hooked. Blew him many times over a period of months, in every room of his house.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Redacted] didn’t get the chance until I was in my mid 20’s. It was an older coworker with a magnificent cock. As soon as I took him in my mouth I was hooked. Blew him many times over a period of months, in every room of his house.
Very hot. Married guy? That's who I sucked off for the first time when I was in college. Great way for younger, hot for cock guys to get into sucking cocks - nice married men in their beds when their wives are out.

I’ve been circling in this universe for quite some time now; I go to Glory holes, swing clubs, places that have “bi” nights….haven’t made the plunge yet, mostly for fear of STDs (kudos to those who don’t give a shit! Wish I was one of them); was planning to all last week then where I am, was hit by massive snow and ice; pretty sure no one’s going out right now, as cock sucking isn’t a staple for survival, especially when your power’s out since last weekend……😂

Remembering my first time is fun! it was with a real good friend, just out of high school (18, of course.) I have written about it before here; basically, a group of friends were drinking around a campfire in the woods. One friend volunteered he and I to go look for more firewood. Once we were a good distance away, he pulled out his cock and told me to suck it. I asked if he would suck me afterwards. He said yes. I made him promise, I dropped to my knees and sucked my first cock.

My memories aftewards were confusion and fear over the next few days, weeks and probably even months. I loved women, but I had sucked a cock?! This was the 80's when being gay was not acceptable like it can be today. I share all this to say if I had to do it all over, would I? Hell yes! I am bisexual and I wish I could have enjoyed those days more! My buddy became a FWB where we swapped BJ's for years until he moved. Oddly, we never swallowed or really did more. I would love a chance for a "do over" to try more things with him! Since that time, I have had maybe a dozen cocks over the last 30 years. I have since swallowed strangers cum once and mine a few times. Would still love a FWB like Dane was back in the good ole days!

Youth is wasted on the young!
It can be better to suck him first - revelling in the gorgeous mouthfeel of his smooth, pink, circumcised boner pistoning in and out of your warm, sucking mouth, so that when he reciprocates, your sac is till full of cum and your excitement is still peaking (just as in your case).

my first time sucking cock was after this guy spent the night fucking my wife , in the morning my wife told me I needed to thank him properly for fucking her . As I got down on my knees and took his cock out I had never touched another mans cock before that but as soon as my mouth wrapped around his cock I knew I was going to love it . I sucked him till he came all over my face while he and my wife made out above me.

Since then I have had a dozen more guys blow me. I have enjoyed jacking a number of them off. I still want to suck my first cock. I do have a regular cock sucker that will let me suck him. Should I become a cocksucker?
You should try it. I did, and I have no regrets. After having been sucked by several guys I got curious that they enjoyed it so much, so I had to try sucking cock. I love it, and I'm sure you will too

Do you remember your very time sucking cock?

I do.

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.
I would so love to be in that situation. For her to insist that I suck his cock before I get to fuck her, not knowing that I love sucking cock almost as much as I love her pussy. Sucking a cock, and having complete access to his wife...such fun. Endless possibilities. What a night!

Last edited:
my first time sucking cock was after this guy spent the night fucking my wife , in the morning my wife told me I needed to thank him properly for fucking her . As I got down on my knees and took his cock out I had never touched another mans cock before that but as soon as my mouth wrapped around his cock I knew I was going to love it . I sucked him till he came all over my face while he and my wife made out above me.
So hot sounds like a wonderful relationship ❤️🔥

I do.

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.
I must remember the audience here does not necessarily represent average people. Of all the women I’ve dated, about 50% didn’t want to perform oral sex. Of those who did about 30% didn’t want to swallow. I keep reading on here about how giving blow jobs is addictive & swallowing is preferable. I’ve been exploring the desire to try it & one day, will probably do it.

I must remember the audience here does not necessarily represent average people. Of all the women I’ve dated, about 50% didn’t want to perform oral sex. Of those who did about 30% didn’t want to swallow. I keep reading on here about how giving blow jobs is addictive & swallowing is preferable. I’ve been exploring the desire to try it & one day, will probably do it.
Wait, seriously?! In this day and age?!!!!!

Half of women you dated didn't want to do blowjobs? Doesn't say much though, because women who love BJs are rare and so are men who love pussy licking.

However, women will give or try their best BJs to someone they want to impress and men will pretend to love muff diving to get sex or impress someone too, so it's hard to know who likes what.

I've tried so hard to find someone who likes licking arseholes and getting theirs licked, it's almost impossible.

we all, obviously, have different sexual experiences, duh…but so much so, that generalizations never, ever fit. In my case (68 year old, mostly str8), I’ve never once been with a woman in 45 years that didn’t want to suck my cock; not once. And Ive only been with two (my ex wife being one), that didn’t swallow. My ex liked it when I came in her mouth, always encouraged it, but didn’t swallow. Just my experience.….

we all, obviously, have different sexual experiences, duh…but so much so, that generalizations never, ever fit. In my case (68 year old, mostly str8), I’ve never once been with a woman in 45 years that didn’t want to suck my cock; not once. And Ive only been with two (my ex wife being one), that didn’t swallow. My ex liked it when I came in her mouth, always encouraged it, but didn’t swallow. Just my experience.….
I am 70 and also "mostly" straight. I say that because I have no emotional attraction to guys; however, I have enjoyed quite a few blowjobs from other guys and would have given them if I wasn't worried about contracting "something". All but one of those guys swallowed, and I was actually pretty shocked that he didn't. From personal experience, I know my cum doesn't taste bad. Perhaps he was afraid of disease, or maybe it was his "First time sucking cock".

I've been with a limited number of women (I can count them on 2 hands and have a few fingers left over) and only my wife has sucked my cock, and while she used to suck me until I'd cum in her mouth, she's never swallowed except maybe a trace amount.

However, all but one of the aforementioned women enjoyed me eating their pussies and the orgasms my tongue so graciously provided. It's all different in everyone's experience.

Last edited:
Wait, seriously?! In this day and age?!!!!!

Half of women you dated didn't want to do blowjobs? Doesn't say much though, because women who love BJs are rare and so are men who love pussy licking.

However, women will give or try their best BJs to someone they want to impress and men will pretend to love muff diving to get sex or impress someone too, so it's hard to know who likes what.

I've tried so hard to find someone who likes licking arseholes and getting theirs licked, it's almost impossible.
This day and age…
I’ve been celibate except for solo masturbation for over 15 yrs. No real life experience in many years. Due to medical reasons, I can only pleasure women orally & w my fingers. Would love to find women who would want non-reciprocal oral & I really want to try rimming women. I’ve only been w women sexually but would like to try giving oral & rimming a man or men before I get too old or die. My main desire is to go down on as many women as I can & ass lick as many as I can before I die. With my health, I’m probably looking at up to a couple more years. Sucking cock is still a fantasy at this point & am open to giving it a shot.

I do.

I remember my first cock wasn't expecting him to cum in my mouth but he did i swallowed it all totally hooked now.

Back