Fluff: What I like best about women

As I am often asked why my main subjects for art are the naked female form, thought this would be a good, positive thread to provide more than enough reasons why women present as such appealing subjects for many things.

Catalina

the BEST thing about women

is their Voice. The way they talk, laugh, or make rudely pointed comments to one another. I don't care if the lady in question has nothing else going for HER at all...if she has a got a warm dark velvet voice...and killer calves and thighs...hell she can convince me of pretty much anything!!!!!;)

I'm having trouble of thinking of anything I don't love about women. The way one of their smiles can light up your day. The way they look cute in one of your old shirts. The pouty lips and fluttering eyelashes when they feel playful.

There are just too many things to name here. I guess I just love everything about women.

Don't even have to see a lady sometimes.............

No one has mentioned "The scent of a woman"........The smell awsome ( Well most in the world do) That can get me going alone without ever seeing them.........:D :cool:

Lancecastor said:
I think what I like best about women is the way they walk in a pair of heels, especially when their gait is observed from behind.

Posture, poise, and the way heels lift the tush line are, when combined with that lateral hip sway....pure heaven to me.

Lance

does this still apply when a woman doesn't really know how to walk in heels and stumbles every few steps? (otherwise, i don't have a chance)

They are so different

Not just in being soft where I'm hard, but they just see the world a different prespective.

Women: A constant source of amusement on many levels.

tassie[/i] [B]i do too. i wish i could pee standing up though... [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [i]Originally posted by Desdemona said:
You can. It just gets a little messy.:D
Chuckling here. Do it over a drain in the shower, but don't ever teach a toddler how for expediency.

They tend to remember examples quite well, and figure one drain should work as good as the next when they have to go.

Green eyes ... always had a weakness for them, always will. Nothing like watching them grow darker as they approach orgasm. Easiest barometer to read for all of her other moods as well.

Back