Forever

WickedEve said:
Sure, they can wear my dirty panties that they helped get wet.

wow
this thread has degenerated huh??
LOL

nice....hand on a tree AV

:D

Tathagata said:
wow
this thread has degenerated huh??
LOL

nice....hand on a tree AV

:D
I like to touch wood.
And since the thread is degenerating, I'll leave so you can offer suggestions on the doc's poem. Go ahead. :)

WickedEve said:
I like to touch wood.
And since the thread is degenerating, I'll leave so you can offer suggestions on the doc's poem. Go ahead. :)

I got some wood you can.........
ahem

I never offer advice to dr.s

I had different women offer sex to me a couple of time...also once in my residency....i had a couple who wanted me to joing to them....of course i had No to both of them

nycdoctor said:
I had different women offer sex to me a couple of time...also once in my residency....i had a couple who wanted me to joing to them....of course i had No to both of them

Of course, it goes without saying. When you were all done turning them down did you let the air out of them too and pack them back into the closet? Or do you like to leave them set up, in case you feel the need to talk at somebody later?

*Catbabe* said:
Of course, it goes without saying. When you were all done turning them down did you let the air out of them too and pack them back into the closet? Or do you like to leave them set up, in case you feel the need to talk at somebody later?

I'm no doctor but i'm sensing some hostility here...

*Catbabe* said:
grindevil.gif

Tathagata said:
is that done anally??

oh no that's temperature....

Accck, I forgot who I was dealing with here:p

Neo!! Where did ya get that nice pic of me? ;)

nycdoctor said:
can anyone relate to my need for a slutty women?

I love a slutty woman who can whisper gramatically correct obscenities in my ear...

I'll even tolerate Canadian spellings!

Back