Forever

flyguy69 said:
It was. Sorry aboot that.

Now I have to do an audio poem just to prove I dont sound like that.
:p

Tath, my friend, you are straying close to the swatting line youself...better back up a little.;) :devil:

tarablackwood22 said:
Oh.

It figures. :cool:

Actually, I realized that at my current pace, by the time I could post an avatar it would need an oxygen tank.

flyguy69 said:
You still hungry after all that hot beef?
Oh yeah, the hot beef injection. I guess I won't need to feed again for a few seconds.
Well, I'm going to go write a poem! :)

nycdoctor said:
that is the truth..you always pay for it somehow

Beeeeeeeeep

Well, nycdoctor, do you want to call it? Time of thread death: 2:33 PM. Shall I send the padded bill to its widow?

Damn. To realize there is all this tension, all this lust, all this wanton desire. And all I ever do is write poems (well at least I use ta) and talk foolish...

Foooooool

nycdoctor said:
Personally i want to hit 100 so i can put my picture up...

Oh gosh, we can't wait.

I think Fool might actually be droolin a bit.;)

nycdoctor said:
you might have to masturbate to my picture as soon as i reach 100

I might. I'm sure your picture will be as tempting and true as your witty word play. Then again, I might have to go slam my fingers in the car door repeatedly.

I wonder which would be more fun? Yeah, I was thinking the door too...

*Catbabe* said:
I might. I'm sure your picture will be as tempting and true as your witty word play. Then again, I might have to go slam my fingers in the car door repeatedly.

You might have to slam your toes in there too.....just to equal things out...

tungtied2u said:
You might have to slam your toes in there too.....just to equal things out...

Gosh, what a waste--I had to go to work and miss all the fun.

Hi Tathy :kiss:

Hi *Cat,* need a band-aid? :kiss:

:D

It wasn't the same without ya, Ange:kiss:

No thanks, I'm fine, the pain was minimal, compared to the alternative... although tt appears to be after my toes now too.;) :D

I wonder if this thread will be as hilarious to read when I'm sober...

#L

*Catbabe* said:
Of course, it goes without saying. When you were all done turning them down did you let the air out of them too and pack them back into the closet? Or do you like to leave them set up, in case you feel the need to talk at somebody later?

I thought he meant surgery--like conjoined um triplets...

*Catbabe* said:
It wasn't the same without ya, Ange:kiss:

No thanks, I'm fine, the pain was minimal, compared to the alternative... although tt appears to be after my toes now too.;) :D

run while you still have appendages.

:D

Hiya Liar. :rose:

*Catbabe* said:

What is your problem, girl? Can't you sense that the doc is a dripping mess of male sexuality? Dripping mess! Staple a mop to my ass and let me clean him up!

WickedEve said:
What is your problem, girl? Can't you sense that the doc is a dripping mess of male sexuality? Dripping mess! Staple a mop to my ass and let me clean him up!

Okay that's the second time today. Now the desk is covered with water, which thankfully isnt as sticky as pepsi. ; )

I know I am just thick and I didnt realize the solution was to staple a mop to your ass. I'm sure I would have gotten there eventually but I got mired down in making fun of him instead.

Are we stapling the mop to your ass before or after your beef injection? I am such a rookie when it comes to this stuff...

WickedEve said:

Is that what those sponges are for...I've heard them mentioned..

Back