Forever

nycdoctor said:
WickedEve
why not cum to nyc then
Sure! By the way, I don't have sex anymore. I started a new sex-free lifestyle yesterday. But I still have need for a man whore. I like slutty little man bitch on my arm when I go out. They're some damn cute.

WickedEve said:
Sure! By the way, I don't have sex anymore. I started a new sex-free lifestyle yesterday. But I still have need for a man whore. I like slutty little man bitch on my arm when I go out. They're some damn cute.

I gotta stop reading this shit at work
I laugh out loud Way too much

nycdoctor said:
Do you do oral at least...and swallow?

I am suddenly afraid to go to all hospitals.

*takes out fly swatter and smacks flyguy for the "eh" comment*;)

WickedEve said:

I have been sex-free my entire life, Eve. Although, one girl bought me breakfast afterwards. It was a cheap breakfast though.

nycdoctor said:
Do you do oral at least...and swallow?
Of course, I suck cock. What a silly question. Swallow? What in the hell am I going to do with the cum if I don't swallow it? Duh...

nycdoctor said:
well then cum to nyc so i can give you some medicine and maybe a hot beef injection

does anyone else notice the huge disparity in between this note and the Sig line?

*Catbabe* said:
I am suddenly afraid to go to all hospitals.

*takes out fly swatter and smacks flyguy for the "eh" comment*;)

*SPLAT*

That's a blow I can do withoot!

nycdoctor said:
well then cum to nyc so i can give you some medicine and maybe a hot beef injection
That's so original (and god, I love originality) that I'm packing now. I have to bring my cat and my kids. Is that a problem?

Tathagata said:
does anyone else notice the huge disparity in between this note and the Sig line?

Maybe Daddy is the doctor and working right now and so his little boy is being bad.

nycdoctor said:
sure and afterward...we can gat married
Ohhhh, you better mean it if you say it! I'm from the south and my kin folks have shotguns!

nycdoctor said:
there is only one way to find out

No. Actually we know already. The truth was written in every one of your typo-laden posts.

flyguy that better have been a typo up there...you dont want to see my other fly swatter.;)

*Catbabe* said:
No. Actually we know already. The truth was written in every one of your typo-laden posts.

flyguy that better have been a typo up there...you dont want to see my other fly swatter.;)

It was. Sorry aboot that.

Back