Forever

Re: Re: It's alive! It's alive!

WickedEve said:
Wait... are you talking about the thread or my ass?

I just told Tung it occurred to me that looking at your av last night was like watching clouds, where everyone sees something different. Only it was your ass.

LOL.

Re: Re: Re: It's alive! It's alive!

Angeline said:
I just told Tung it occurred to me that looking at your av last night was like watching clouds, where everyone sees something different. Only it was your ass.

LOL.
I was staring at it and I saw my ex. Isn't that disturbing?

champagne1982 said:
At least you used the ellipses correctly. However, you should have had a space between your ear and the first dot. Oh, wait, you have a space between your ears. Oh! I'm sorry. Let me whisper that ..

Wait a minute ... I think I am being insulted! But it is gramatically correct so I find it somehow exciting. Whisper the rules for semicolon use in a subordinate clause, baby, and growl exemplae gratia!

I want to conjugate it, elucidate it, punctuate it and obfuscate it!

flyguy69 said:
Wait a minute ... I think I am being insulted! But it is gramatically correct so I find it somehow exciting. Whisper the rules for semicolon use in a subordinate clause, baby, and growl exemplae gratia!

I want to conjugate it, elucidate it, punctuate it and obfuscate it!

Why don't you guys get a reading room?

:D

Tathagata said:
Why don't you guys get a reading room?

:D

As long as it has one way windows at least on one wall so we can all watch the ummm readings.

Back