Forever

flyguy69 said:
I love a slutty woman who can whisper gramatically correct obscenities in my ear...

I'll even tolerate Canadian spellings!
At least you used the ellipses correctly. However, you should have had a space between your ear and the first dot. Oh, wait, you have a space between your ears. Oh! I'm sorry. Let me whisper that ..

tungtied2u said:
Ya'know...your ass brings back fond memoriesform my childhood of copulating snowmen........

!!!!!!

You made copulating snow people? The one time my mom saw I had ken and Barbie nekid in the back of Barbie's Corvette she said stop them right now.

I thought they were going to the prom....

Angeline said:
!!!!!!

You made copulating snow people? The one time my mom saw I had ken and Barbie nekid in the back of Barbie's Corvette she said stop them right now.

Ange went naked to her prom? Are there pictures?;) :p

*Catbabe* said:
Ange went naked to her prom? Are there pictures?;) :p

No. Barbie, not me. I went with a guy named Skip and trust me there was no nekidness involved. I realized about five minutes into the prom that a) I had made a big mistake going with him and b) my hair was so big and unmoving it was freaking me out.

Angeline said:
!!!!!!

Nobody went to the prom Ange.... just the party afterward.....that's where you'd find copulating snow people...of all colors, castes and sexual orientations of course.....not that there's anything wrong with that....:D

tungtied2u said:
Ya'know...your ass brings back fond memoriesform my childhood of copulating snowmen........
You think of snowmen when you look at my ass?!!

Angeline said:
see I though the noses were like smushed together. like um a kiss sort of...

never mind.

tung, stop laughing.

:D
Hey, you're right. They are kissing. At least my ass is getting some action even if the rest of me isn't. :D

tungtied2u said:
Nobody went to the prom Ange.... just the party afterward.....that's where you'd find copulating snow people...of all colors, castes and sexual orientations of course.....not that there's anything wrong with that....:D
All the world's a parking lot and we're just fuckers init ...

Massacred Bardish can be fatal.

Where is the doctor?

Didn't he say he was the doctor of Luv?

Eve, is the floor dry yet?

Ang, I have a cough.

Tung, stop laughing.

I once made a snow penis. All that stood between me and an obscenity charge was the fact that it melted.

Clean up in aisle 3 ...

Where's Tath with the mop?

WickedEve said:
Hey, you're right. They are kissing. At least my ass is getting some action even if the rest of me isn't. :D

My god, Tung is right! They do look like kissing snowmen.

I think I better go to sleep now. ee just came in and said are you crying--I wasn't. I was laughing really hard.

champagne1982 said:
All the world's a parking lot and we're just fuckers init ...

Massacred Bardish can be fatal.

Where is the doctor?

Didn't he say he was the doctor of Luv?

Eve, is the floor dry yet?

Ang, I have a cough.

Tung, stop laughing.

I once made a snow penis. All that stood between me and an obscenity charge was the fact that it melted.

Clean up in aisle 3 ...

Where's Tath with the mop?

Did you ever see Woody Allen's Radio Days? There's a great scene in it with a snowman and a carrot....

no mop though

Angeline said:
My god, Tung is right! They do look like kissing snowmen.

I think I better go to sleep now. ee just came in and said are you crying--I wasn't. I was laughing really hard.

I shudder to think the kind of dreams this could beget...:eek:

tungtied2u said:
I shudder to think the kind of dreams this could beget...:eek:

I don't need strange avs for my dreams to be affected. This morning, half asleep, I said to ee "Did you say something about zoo animals?" I don't remember the dream, but I really hope catbabe doesn't see this post. She'll know why, haha.

Angeline said:
I don't need strange avs for my dreams to be affected. This morning, half asleep, I said to ee "Did you say something about zoo animals?" I don't remember the dream, but I really hope catbabe doesn't see this post. She'll know why, haha.

Remind me to tell you my baby alarm in the hallway story sometime...speaking of waking up to the unexpected....
you'l pee your pants....:D

WickedEve said:
You know, I really shouldn't be having this much fun with my own ass.

I'll bet that's not the first time you've said that....

just a hunch

It's a strange feeling to see yourself brought up in a thread that discusses having mops stapled to asses....

I kinda like it
;)

Tathagata said:
It's a strange feeling to see yourself brought up in a thread that discusses having mops stapled to asses....

I kinda like it
;)

was Wal-Mart crowded last night? lol.

Tathagata said:

I kinda like it
;)
We thought it was time you were part of something dignified.

WickedEve said:
We thought it was time you were part of something dignified.

I've been hearing that for 20...I wish I'd known it could involve an ass...

Back