Forever

Angeline said:
figures you'd receive my meaning. lol.

Loud and clear.;)

Angeline said:
Well I just had um some icy jagermeister and I'm sitting here giggling my head off.

Quick somebody staple Ange's head back on before ee sees her:D

*Catbabe* said:
Loud and clear.;)

Quick somebody staple Ange's head back on before ee sees her:D

Forget that, lol. He drowsed off in front of CNN. I'm supposed to be making dinner.

Think Tath got the mop yet?

(This whole conversation reminds me of the chat lounge, lol. know what I mean?)

Angeline said:
Tath probably left for Walmart 15 minutes ago.

:D
Well, the monkey is up on the latest fads. You have to admire him for that.

Okay, well giggle quietly then or your gonna get busted lol

Tath is probably trying all the different mops on to see which one fits the best.

(uh huh, it makes about as much sense as things we said then too)

*Catbabe* said:
Okay, well giggle quietly then or your gonna get busted lol

Tath is probably trying all the different mops on to see which one fits the best.

(uh huh, it makes about as much sense as things we said then too)

No can do. I'm also blasting Bob Marley. He's sleeping through it. Go figure.

Angeline said:
I think he needs to photoshop a mop into that av.

I just worry about WHERE he'll photoshop it in! I miss my hat. I don't have paintshop pro anymore. I have photoshop elements now. The hat was one of those picture tubes. Maybe I'll just photoshop a mop into my av. I can lean it against my tree. No, I'd rather have a dildo against the tree. Or a man. A naked man. Excuse me. I'll be back after I decide. :eek:

*Catbabe* said:
Oh gosh, we can't wait.

I think Fool might actually be droolin a bit.;)

Babe...There are so few words to express my feelings right now for your comment....:p

Foooooool :D

Re: Re: Beeeeeeep... beep, beep, beep

Angeline said:
Well I just had um some icy jagermeister and I'm sitting here giggling my head off.

Ugh.....cough medicine.....

Why does it seem that some of the most unique conversations around here center around an ass and Eve? Or is it Eve's ass? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I still think Eve has one really nice ass.....

The_Fool said:
Babe...There are so few words to express my feelings right now for your comment....:p

Foooooool :D

I believe I might be thankful that you appear to be holding your tongue :p

;)

The_Fool said:
Why does it seem that some of the most unique conversations around here center around an ass and Eve? Or is it Eve's ass? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I still think Eve has one really nice ass.....
My ass is the life of the party. Not me, just the ass. "Oh, look there's eve. ho hum. But wait! She brought the ass!"

*Catbabe* said:
I believe I might be thankful that you appear to be holding your tongue :p

;)

Unless you want to hold....my tongue of course....And not necessarily between your knees....

The_Fool said:
Unless you want to hold....my tongue of course....And not necessarily between your knees....

I might have to grab it since you seem to be losing control of it rapidly:p ;)

*Catbabe* said:
I might have to grab it since you seem to be losing control of it rapidly:p ;)

A rapidly moving tongue can be the key to getting one in or out of trouble quickly.....

Maybe....

:devil:

The_Fool said:
A rapidly moving tongue can be the key to getting one in or out of trouble quickly.....

Maybe....

:devil:

Some how I don't think you're referring to talking yourself outta speeding tickets;)

Re: Re: Re: Beeeeeeep... beep, beep, beep

The_Fool said:
Ugh.....cough medicine.....

Yeah, I thought the same. I'd rather have Sambucca, but we had this lol. Anyway it was only a little.

WickedEve said:
My ass is the life of the party. Not me, just the ass. "Oh, look there's eve. ho hum. But wait! She brought the ass!"

I'm still trying to figure out if that's one or two faces, lol. Your ass is confusing me. ee and I just looked at it and then at each other. I said is that one or two faces? He wasn't sure, but he liked the av.

Think Liar is still reading?

Angeline said:
I'm still trying to figure out if that's one or two faces, lol. Your ass is confusing me. ee and I just looked at it and then at each other. I said is that one or two faces? He wasn't sure, but he liked the av.

Think Liar is still reading?
Well, whatever it is, it has only one nose. My Siamese butt cheeks sharing one nose? You know, I really shouldn't be having this much fun with my own ass.

WickedEve said:
Well, whatever it is, it has only one nose. My Siamese butt cheeks sharing one nose? You know, I really shouldn't be having this much fun with my own ass.

I have to agree there.....c'mon evie , share the wealth...:eek:

WickedEve said:

Ya'know...your ass brings back fond memoriesform my childhood of copulating snowmen........

WickedEve said:

see I though the noses were like smushed together. like um a kiss sort of...

never mind.

tung, stop laughing.

Back