Friends seeing your wife's nude pictures.

I have been sharing nudes or more photoes of my wife to my friends without them knowing for years. We have a group chat where we talk openly about sex and shares what we find. I have been sharing her photoes as some "amateur" I found on the internet.

I have been sharing nudes or more photoes of my wife to my friends without them knowing for years. We have a group chat where we talk openly about sex and shares what we find. I have been sharing her photoes as some "amateur" I found on the internet.
love to be your friend !!!

When I traveled on business trips I made sure to have at least four of her topless pictures in my wallet. So when I went to pay for items and opened it up I had her pictures available to be seen. I have gotten a lot of compliments about her boyish breasts. I would tell her how much men enjoyed looking at titties of any size.

I was at my son’s soccer game when one of my friends whose son was on the team . Complemented me on how well I looked in the pictures . I asked what pictures and she told me that my husband had shown her and her husband . The ones on myself in only stocking and heels. She said her husband loved them and had been asking her to do the same .
Well how was that taken by you if I may kindly asked?? If one of my neighbors said that to my wife ummmmm I'd probably be sleeping in my car that night 🤣tbh?!?

Well depending on which neighbor I guess?? The hot and sexy neighbor or the old, creepy one haaaaa?!?!

2 different wishes on my end.

1st is I have a friend who married a woman I went to high school with that I thought was fairly hot. I wish for a moment of him sharing nudes of her.

2nd is I know my wife has shared pics of herself thinking I didn't know. So damn hot and wish I could share her pics with friends and see how they react to her nude.

Sitting under a bridge on a golf course when we got caught in a thunderstorm and showing the others a vid clip that I put together of my wife from our trips on vacations. WW bikinis & nudes. Bob Marley background. Ya Mon everyting Irie
They want a another showing but it was a one and done

This how I got hook on taking my photos, having them taken, videos, and extramarital sex. My x husbands showed them around at work one private sector the other gov., sector. I'm still showing off at 62yo. What do you think?View attachment 2315439
What a beautiful photo of you your x shared.
I enjoy showing off my wife’s hairy pussy to a few of my special fiends that want to date her.
https://i.ibb.co/qxWzwVR/IMG-3394.jpg

Back