Friends seeing your wife's nude pictures.

When I got my first computer and had nude pictures of downloaded pictures, my wife ask, why her pictures weren't there.
I told her that if they were and one of my friends came over and we got on the computer they would see. All see said was so,
but she'd show the ones I could have there. Next day a friend wanted to look something up on the internet and seen her picture.
She was in the other room and he yelled that she could mow his lawn anytime. After that she just said she didn't want to know
who seen her pictures. Here is the pictures he seen.
Once she’d finished the lawn, did she trim the bushes too?

I enjoyed showing a buddy yesterday my text exchange with the Mrs that included a reply from her of " you mean this ass? " which was followed by a selfie of ummmm yep said ASS 😜

His response was " lucky motherfucker " ......... I know, I know ummm I really am!!

I would never show pictures and videos of my wife to friends, but to men who would enjoy getting off on her, yes I would. I would love to find another married guy to suck off while he watches them.
I know exactly what you mean I absolutely love showing pictures about life for girlfriend to my buddies or other married men in person they look at the pictures and I suck them off I love it and I do too.

I enjoy sharing her pics & videos with friends. I make sure they know I expect to get a video cum tribute back! This has led to some VERY outstanding situations that is mind boggling! Lol to say the least!!!!!! Please write me for more if you are interested!!

Attachments

4.8 KB · Views: 84
  • crmast.jpg
    crmast.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 83
I enjoy sharing her pics & videos with friends. I make sure they know I expect to get a video cum tribute back! This has led to some VERY outstanding situations that is mind boggling! Lol to say the least!!!!!! Please write me for more if you are interested!!
Id love to watch her play with her pussy. I will be right there playing with my cock. Waiting till I hear your wife start to cum. Then I will let my cum shoot out of my cock and it land where ever she wants it to land mmmmmm I need to be one of you and her friend s so I can see a lot more pictures an some videos of her mmm

Being in the same place with someone seeing her pictures or seeing her actually nude would be so damn hot. These post make me crazy!

For a while I had a few of her pics mixed in with “safe” ones that would pop up on my watch. No one ever said anything but it was still exciting to me when one of the risque pics would pop up

I found a friend looking through my wife’s underwear once and he told me how embarassed he was,but what a fantasy he had about her. He was moving out of the country soon and I showed him some pics of her nude and he loved them,also gave him a pair of her panties.

We had rented a room on several occasions and one young man had seen her photos. I didn’t say anything to him and hoped he wouldn’t do anything because we needed the extra money and went to church with him

I have very mixed feelings over this.

ON the one had I've had my pictures up on a swinging site, even showed them to some of my friends, and I didn't care because I was (I thought) in control of them.

On the other hand, twice I've not been in control. Personal pictures and videos were circulated without my knowledge and the people responsible should burn in hell.

And that counts double for the guys who have so little respect for their wives that they pass around nudes without their wives knowledge or permission. You're fucking cockroaches.

Back