Friendship

Re: Comfort & Joy

Lancecastor said:

Yes, I passed on the "Comfort" section of the program....but I did get to meet Joy, a very nice bridesmaid, so the evening was not for nought, but for a bit of naughty, after all.

Bridesmaids are fun, if for no other reason than they're usually looking for any excuse to get out of their dress.

Lance "Excusez-Moi!" Castor
:D

What you really mean is Lance "nasty boy" Castor

Eb :p

Re: Comfort & Joy

Lancecastor said:

Yes, I passed on the "Comfort" section of the program....but I did get to meet Joy, a very nice bridesmaid, so the evening was not for nought, but for a bit of naughty, after all.

Bridesmaids are fun, if for no other reason than they're usually looking for any excuse to get out of their dress.

Lance "Excusez-Moi!" Castor

:D

LOL. You are a bad boy after all. :p

Ebonyfire said:

Welcome, I love to encourage new victims, uh eh I mean new subbies.

Eb

<giggles>

Well, this one (victim or subbie or both...:devil:) could use all the encouragement she can get...

Re: Re: Comfort & Joy

Desdemona said:

LOL. You are a bad boy after all. :p

Hey, if I can help a young woman limit the shame and embarassment that comes from wearing a dress she doesn't like, I think it's the honourable and gentlemanly thing to do to encourage, then help her slip out of it.

It's an unselfish act, a public service , really.

I'm that kind of guy....giving, giving, giving, always putting the needs of women with cute bums in need of discipline and training first.

That's a good thing.

And it's rewarding, like Missionary work, only I really enjoy getting behind my work, especially when it's hard.

Fulfilling, giving, hard missionary style work, it is.

If you know of any one who needs such help, please send her to my Debriefing Room.

Thank you.

Lance "It's All About You, Darling" Castor

Re: Re: Re: Comfort & Joy

Lancecastor said:

Hey, if I can help a young woman limit the shame and embarassment that comes from wearing a dress she doesn't like, I think it's the honourable and gentlemanly thing to do to encourage, then help her slip out of it.

I'm that kind of guy....giving, giving, giving, always putting the needs of women with cute bums in need of discipline and training first.

That's a good thing.

And it's rewarding, like Missionary work, only I really enjoy getting behind my work, especially when it's hard.

If you know of any one who needs such help, please send her to my Debriefing Room.

Thank you.

HEHEHE!

Laughing my ass off again!

Eb

What do you say to the man who's just stolen all the good puns? Perhaps, "Thanks for a lovely afternoon, Lance!"

Re: Re: Re: Comfort & Joy

Lancecastor said:

That's a good thing.

Thank you.

You are a true humanitarian and an inspiration to all of us, I'm sure. In fact, I'm moved to tears by the lengths to which you will go to assist a damsel in distress.:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Comfort & Joy

Desdemona said:

You are a true humanitarian and an inspiration to all of us, I'm sure. In fact, I'm moved to tears by the lengths to which you will go to assist a damsel in distress.:p

Or rather Des, a damsel without "de" dress...:p

P. :rose:

Back