Fundamental differences between male and female submissives

I think it's some dork on the GB. Why pierced was telling him to fuck off *here*, I have no clue. They must have a "thing" going on.

PBW

Well, there are two things I can add to this discussion based on my own life experiences.

Firstly, as I stated before I'm a switch. But I started out as a sub. Looking back, I realize now that part of the attraction of submission was because I felt overwhelmed by responsibility at that time in my life. But as my life changed, so did my attitude.

It seems obvious to me, however, that the reason males may enjoy servitude and humiliation more is because the abusive spouse in the vanilla world is more often male than female. I have seen such abusive husbands firsthand. Furthermore, those seeking male doms are taught to be more careful lest they become the victim of "bad doms" and pretenders. Is this actually correct? Are there as many "bad dommes" out there? I don't know, but my new sub and I don't have an exclusive relationship and I worry about her becoming involved with someone like that.

Blessed be,
3eyes

three eyes open said:
[ Are there as many "bad dommes" out there? I don't know, but my new sub and I don't have an exclusive relationship and I worry about her becoming involved with someone like that.

[/color]

There are bad women and bad men in the world. If a person is "bad" it would manifest inself whether they are involved in BDSM or not.

Also, I do not think there is a correlation between the tendency to be abusive or abused or the need to be humiliated. Just because a submissive enjoys humiliation, that does not mean he craves abuse. It is just how the power exchange between Domme and sub manifests itself. I think that male submissive have a better handle on their personal cravings in BDSM or D/s relationships. Men and women submissives generally have different agendas.
At least that is what I have obeserved to be true.

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
There are bad women and bad men in the world. If a person is "bad" it would manifest inself whether they are involved in BDSM or not.

i couldn't agree more.

Also, I do not think there is a correlation between the tendency to be abusive or abused or the need to be humiliated. Just because a submissive enjoys humiliation, that does not mean he craves abuse. It is just how the power exchange between Domme and sub manifests itself. I think that male submissive have a better handle on their personal cravings in BDSM or D/s relationships. Men and women submissives generally have different agendas.
At least that is what I have obeserved to be true.

based on my limited experience i believe this to be true, as well

Eb

Back