Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

laurieteach said:
still have to say..if not inside me or my mouth

then spraying on my stomach or over my pussy as the guy pulls out and strokes.... :heart:

Mmmmm. I love the thought of doing that!

wundergrrly said:
there really is something INTENSELY erotic about watching a man cum. His face, the whole act of him releasing, and then physically releasing his sperm.

Mmmmm, yes! Exactly!!!! I just LOVE seeing him about to erupt! As KKE thrusts into me, our tongues will play and I can see the hot, red flush of impending orgasm on his face, neck, and upper chest up close, as I feel his curved cock rubbing hard against my trembling clit with each stroke. He usually waits for me to come first, and once he feels me oozing all over his shaft, he EXPLODES! Mmmmm, that feels sssooooo nice, I can feel how much he loves me and wants me! And his love and lust are written ALL over his face!

I really enjoy watching a man ejaculate. I love the feeling of his cock in my hands or inside me as he pulses, and the feeling of the hot liquid landing on my skin, or filling my mouth (I actually love the taste and texture!) or filling me inside my pussy or bum.

Mmmmm! Thanks for reminding me! KKE will snuggle up behind me, spoon fashion. His arm encircles my hips, his hand reaches up to cup my breast, he rolls and pinches my nipple between two fingers until they get VERY hard. He also softly kisses my shoulder-blades and hotly nuzzles the side of my neck, until I just about completely LOSE it!

Sometimes he lowers his hand from my breast to play in my thick bush, before slipping a finger into my slit and rubbing and pressing his thumb on my clit! DAMN! He's ssoooooooo good to me!

As if all this isn't enough to make me cry out in intense pleasure and total joy, while all this is going on, he also settles his nice thick cock into the crack between my ass cheeks. I begin slowly pushing myself backward into him, and he rubs his VERY thick cock up and down along the crack of my ass. But he never really enters my ass, just ALONG the crack. I turn my face over my shoulder to kiss him, to tongue-wrestle with him, and to watch the expression of lust and passion on his face. As he slips through my ass crack and back out again, his pulsng cock head presses HARD into my lower back. Eventually, he explodes all over my cheeks and lower back. He presses himself up tight against my back and holds me so close, and we fall asleep with his stickiness cooling and drying on the small of my back. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Love it, love it, LOVE it!

My absolutely favourite though is still having him cum on my tits or face so I can see and feel everything!
*squirming happy sigh*

Yes, I love when he brings me to squirming, happy sighs! I know EXACTLY how you're feeling! (purrrrrrr!)

plus I get to play with after!! woohoo!! :nana:

Isn't that just the BEST, though! After he fills your throat, to be all playful and teasing with him all over again, and then to get another load in your palm or up your pussy! Mmmmmmmmmm! Just the BEST!

I think you and I think a LOT alike!

Last edited:
bangmywalls said:
Mmmmm, yes! Exactly!!!! I just LOVE seeing him about to erupt! As KKE thrusts into me, our tongues will play and I can see the hot, red flush of impending orgasm on his face, neck, and upper chest up close, as I feel his curved cock rubbing hard against my trembling clit with each stroke. He usually waits for me to come first, and once he feels me oozing all over his shaft, he EXPLODES! Mmmmm, that feels sssooooo nice, I can feel how much he loves me and wants me! And his love and lust are written ALL over his face!

ok very wet after reading that!

bangmywalls said:
Is if all this isn't enough to make me cry out in intense pleasure and total joy, while all this is going on, he also settles his nice thick cock into the crack between my ass cheeks. I begin slowly pushing myself backward into him, and he rubs his VERY thick cock up and down along the crack of my ass. But he never really enters my ass, just ALONG the crack. I turn my face over my shoulder to kiss him, to tongue-wrestle with him, and to watch the expression of lust and passion on his face. As he slips through my ass crack and back out again, his pulsng cock head presses HARD into my lower back. Eventually, he explodes all over my cheeks and lower back. He presses himself up tight against my back and holds me so close, and we fall asleep with his stickiness cooling and drying on the small of my back. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Love it, love it, LOVE it!

God that sounds soooo hot! I think I would die though if he didn't penetrate me! I love having my asscrack teased but after a bit I NEED it inside me back there! Feeling a guy cum inside me ass is really something else. For some reason everything is more intense back there, including sometimes the orgasms! I can feel each throb when a guy is cumming, every hot jet of cum that erupts into me, every tiny movement as he gets off inside my ass, even more so than in my puss. The slutty, naughty feeling after as well of having one or more guys cum inside me, feeling it in my ass as I move around... wow!

[Qute=bangmywalls]Yes, I love when he brings me to squirming, happy sighs! I know EXACTLY how you're feeling! (purrrrrrr!)[/QUOTE]

isn't it amazing????? *sigh*

bangmywalls said:
Isn't that just the BEST, though! After he fills your throat, to get another load in your palm or up your pussy! Mmmmmmmmmm! Just the BEST!

I think you and I think a LOT alike!

...or on your face or tits or... *beaming smile*
I love putting on a show with it after. Its not only fun and erotic, but a great way to get things 'going' again ;)

I think we do think a lot alike *wink* :kiss:

:kiss: :rose: wunder :rose: :kiss:

...or on your face or tits or... *beaming smile*
I love putting on a show with it after. Its not only fun and erotic, but a great way to get things 'going' again ;)

I think we do think a lot alike *wink* :kiss:

:kiss: :rose: wunder :rose: :kiss:

Him coming on my tits is OK, I guess, but I much prefer if he slips THROUGH my cleavage and then into my mouth, and comes THERE! Just as I enjoy feeling him rub THROUGH my ass cheeks and onto my back, I similarly enjoy the rubbing through my cleavage before entering my mouth. The feel of him throbbing against the inside of my hollowed and powerfully sucking cheeks, and thrusting and throbbing against the roof of my mouth! YES! YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

The BEST is if he hasn't fully hardened yet before I suck him into my mouth. He'll get this MIGHTY pulse that brings him to full hardness, and feeling that pulse and that thickening and that final stiffening while he's INSIDE my mouth....well, the only word for that feeling is: "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I feel so sexy and so skilled when I can get him to full hardness WHILE I'm sucking on him, rather than him being ALREADY hard before I start.

And then. And THEN! The feel and the taste of him firing, tasting him on my lips, on my tongue, on my taste buds! Savoring the taste and the warmth and the thick stickiness in my mouth for a moment or two before finally swallowing. The little dribble of him that escapes out the corner of my mouth, for me to playfully lick away! Seeing him get all turned on all over again at my playful enjoyment of his eruption. Holding him and stroking him and feeling him throb and harden AGAIN, in my hand! Gently, playfully pushing him down flat on his back, to straddle and ride his reawkeneing manhood! Mmmmmmmmmmm! As the kids say, "It's ALL good!"

I'm having sssoooooo much fun here! I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Last edited:
bangmywalls said:
Him coming on my tits is OK, I guess, but I much prefer if he slips THROUGH my cleavage and then into my mouth, and comes THERE! Just as I enjoy feeling him rub THROUGH my ass cheeks and onto my back, I similarly enjoy the rubbing through my cleavage before entering my mouth. The feel of him throbbing against the inside of my hollowed and powerfully sucking cheeks, and thrusting and throbbing against the roof of my mouth! YES! YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

The feel and the taste of him firing, tasting him on my lips, on my tongue, on my taste buds! Savoring the taste and the warmth and the thick stickiness in my mouth for a moment or two before finally swallowing. The little dribble of him that escapes out the corner of my mouth, for me to playfully lick away! Seeing him get all turned on all over again at my playful enjoyment of his eruption. Holding him and stroking him and feeling him throb and harden AGAIN, in my hand! Gently, playfully pushing him down flat on his back, to straddle and ride his reawkeneing manhood! Mmmmmmmmmmm! As the kids say, "It's ALL good!"

oh I totally agree sweety, the sensation of a man cumming in my mouth is.. well... wonderful! like you say, the feeling of it in my mouth, so thick and sticky and hot...

ok, I need my husband to cum home now!!! lol

:devil:
wundergrrly said:
oh I totally agree sweety, the sensation of a man cumming in my mouth is.. well... wonderful! like you say, the feeling of it in my mouth, so thick and sticky and hot...

yummmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :devil:

bangmywalls said:

The BEST is if he hasn't fully hardened yet before I suck him into my mouth. He'll get this MIGHTY pulse that brings him to full hardness, and feeling that pulse and that thickening and that final stiffening while he's INSIDE my mouth....well, the only word for that feeling is: "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I feel so sexy and so skilled when I can get him to full hardness WHILE I'm sucking on him, rather than him being ALREADY hard before I start.

And then. And THEN! The feel and the taste of him firing, tasting him on my lips, on my tongue, on my taste buds! Savoring the taste and the warmth and the thick stickiness in my mouth for a moment or two before finally swallowing. The little dribble of him that escapes out the corner of my mouth, for me to playfully lick away! Seeing him get all turned on all over again at my playful enjoyment of his eruption. Holding him and stroking him and feeling him throb and harden AGAIN, in my hand! Gently, playfully pushing him down flat on his back, to straddle and ride his reawkeneing manhood! Mmmmmmmmmmm! As the kids say, "It's ALL good!"

I'm having sssoooooo much fun here! I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang... that is soooooooooooooooo freaking hot... :devil: :devil: :devil: :rose:

Darkknight2010 said:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang... that is soooooooooooooooo freaking hot... :devil: :devil: :devil: :rose:

Thank you. My first husband had just about ZERO sex drive (6 times in 17 years is NOT having a sex life!), and then after he died I spent another 2 years without sex before I met my second (current) husband. So it's wonderful to have a husband now who finds me sexy and loves being STEAMINGLY sexual like that with me all the time (even after more than 10 years together), and who cares about making it so enjoyable for ME every time! Glad you enjoyed the "peak into our bedroom!" I feel I am a very lucky woman now, to have his love and his lust that is mine, all mine! I guess in some ways I'm still making up for 19 sexless years of my life!

You're welcome to visit my own thread if you want more peeks into our love life, both written and photographic.

:rose: BMW

great ?

I prefer it deep inside my pussy so that he can finger me afterwards till I cum. I also love it all over my tits so that he can rub it all over my nipples, very arousing.

MsWet said:
I prefer it deep inside my pussy so that he can finger me afterwards till I cum. I also love it all over my tits so that he can rub it all over my nipples, very arousing.
mmmmmm. do you suck his fingers clean after? OK so that's a fantasy of mine but still

Do you need a man to do this for you?

MsWet said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nothing like cumming inside my lover and then lingering in her pussy... feelingour cum driping over my cock and balls... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cumming

CallMeKate said:
1. Face
2. Mouth
3. Tits

Could not have said it better. I love to cum on my wife's face and tits. I love to cover her 34DDD tits with cum.

bangmywalls said:

!

Absolutely!
I love this welling intensity in my throat, feeling it get stronger and trying to predict the blowing so that I can gently play with my fiingers on his ass. My tits need fondling at that time too, like an itch.

Yum!

Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

love the attention to detail in the responses to this thread. Especially the idea of feeling him getting harder in my mouth. Yummy! Today i think the answer would be over my face, usually its my ass! x

Eve_black said:
love the attention to detail in the responses to this thread. Especially the idea of feeling him getting harder in my mouth. Yummy! Today i think the answer would be over my face, usually its my ass! x
I realy love that sensation too... taking a guy into my mouth when he's soft and feeling him gradually get harder and harder until.. KAPOW!!
Mmmmmmm.... :devil:

At a play party recently, I had a "cum shot" ...an ounce of vodka (or can be cointreau, or something similar) and cum mixed in a shot glass...
I have 2 words to describe it, and they're both YUM!!!

xxx
wunder

Last edited:
Back