Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

My wife agrees . . .

lipsxsexy said:
i like getting shot in my mouth or on my ass. but gotta be the mouth. GULP :)
My wife says the same thing about controlling the initial flow of cum into her mouth; says she likes to lay her tongue up just under the cockhead and cat-lick gently just below and against the edge of the opening, so that she feels the cum as it spews over her tongue and eventually fills her mouth at the back. She says she holds her throat closed so that the cum pools in her mouth and she can savor it afterwards. She commented that she had learned, when very young, that a man makes more cum as he's cumming—if he's that excited. With her upper lip, teeth and soft palate she makes a seal around the glans so she can maintain light suction all the while she strokes with her tongue.

She did protest once. After a dinner she prepared for me and a long-time friend who has lusted after her since he was just a good friend’s hardly-noticed son, and had grown into a strapping hunk of a high school athlete, she ended up between us, on her back, me lying between her legs, and our friend kneeling over her head, facing me, and pumping it into her mouth from above. With both her arms raised either side of his hips and resting on his thighs, she dug her fingers into his hips and buttocks, pulling him onto her. All the time he held her breasts and worked on his climax, with each thrust she pulled his hips to her, encouraging him to bury himself deeper in her.

As he approached his climax he was fucking her mouth in short jabs as she constantly encouraged him, pulling him deeper. But when he came, her hands suddenly relaxed. He fell forward from squatting on his haunches, braced his open palms on the bed either side of her, and with one cupping jerk of his hips buried his cock in her, pushing hard with his toes against the headboard of the bed to keep it there. Impaled, Her arms opened loosely, clearly surrendering to the moment, and I could see the barrel of her throat distended and full where his cock had entered. His balls lay over her nose and hid her eyes from me. The weight of his body forced her head backward and down over the pillow that was under her shoulders and neck.

After the two initial shots into her throat—the effects of which I couldn’t help but see, because of the sudden swelling of her throat and the strain on her neck as she tried to hold back a gag—he clamped her face with his thighs. Although he didn’t pump her, each convulsive snap of his hips as the climax took him must have had the same effect, since they drove his climax higher with each jerky spasm.

Staring down at her throat, I could almost see his cockhead swell before each burst, then the gush into her throat, followed by a spasm that drew his belly more concave each time as he crouched over her, and again the swelling in her throat as he grunted his cum into her belly.

The retching paroxysms of her throat must have been rhythmically gripping and involuntarily stroking his cock in something like a stranglehold, milking him, because he went on shooting into her for, what he said afterward, were the greatest number of times he had ever shot. When his cock head finally lolled out of her mouth, it was swollen and red—the broad-flanged head fat, still dripping and looking disproportionately large and heavy for the shaft of his cock. He said it hurt to touch and that he had cum so hard he hurt inside somewhere behind his balls.

She said later, a bit ruefully, that, buried in her throat, he had robbed her of tasting his cum (one of her favorite experiences, she said), since it had gone, she supposed, directly down her throat to her stomach.

Last edited:
Usually deep inside

My wife likes it deeeep inside her, whether we're doing vaginal or anal. However, if she hasn't cum before me - which occasionally happens - she likes me to pull out and shoot on her clit and labia. Then I have to lick her. She cums quickly and strongly and I lie on top of her and we kiss so she can taste the mixed juices...

my last gf liked it when I would e fucking her doggy style and would then pull it out and rub it between her ass cheeks so my cum would spray all over her ass and lower back. she also liked it all over her tits from titty fucking

snake0067 said:
Wow, this is almost shocking to me, but in a very very good way.

BTW this would be the place, sometimes when I am taking care of myself (the longer route of a couple hours or so) my stuff goes over my head a lot (lying down) with another 3 or 4 that are get around neck height. Is that normal?

Absolutely normal... now cum to momma!!! :devil:

her face and tits.

My wife likes it when I shoot it onto her face and some shoots onto her tits. The consistency of sperm is exquisite and she has degradation fantasies we sometimes act out with this.

still have to say..if not inside me or my mouth

then spraying on my stomach or over my pussy as the guy pulls out and strokes.... :heart:

laurieteach said:
still have to say..if not inside me or my mouth

then spraying on my stomach or over my pussy as the guy pulls out and strokes.... :heart:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... there's something about spraying on your partner that's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hot...

I don't mind receiving that at all..i'm still surprised by the guys in the past that found it wild that i don't mind of they do that...

Darkknight2010 said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... there's something about spraying on your partner that's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hot...

I couldn't agree more. It's not always what I want to do, but it can be just mind-bendingly hot.

-LCN

I love to tit fuck, just teasing the cock head with my tongue as it comes through. When he cums I love it in my mouth and down my chin.
I am a greedy girl. If some lands on my breasts, I love having it scooped off with fingers that I can then lick and suck. Mmmm!
Now please!

olivefun said:
I love to tit fuck, just teasing the cock head with my tongue as it comes through. When he cums I love it in my mouth and down my chin.
I am a greedy girl. If some lands on my breasts, I love having it scooped off with fingers that I can then lick and suck. Mmmm!
Now please!

mmmm.....can i help?

when he pulls out and presses into my belly i love how he jerks against me and the heat on my skin as it spreads.even though i prefer to wipe it off before it cools too much i still like to wait and watch his face as he looks at his "artwork" lol

LeChatNoir said:
I couldn't agree more. It's not always what I want to do, but it can be just mind-bendingly hot.

-LCN

Ditto! Ages ago, I dated someone and we were masturbating together and I shot over her tummy... it was a VERY intense, hot, and sexy moment watching her face as I came and then watching her cum in turn.

olivefun said:
Now please!

chuckle. Waste not, want not. :D :devil:

I like the feeling when my KittyKatEater gets hard WHILE he's in my mouth, rather than thrusting into my throat while he's already hard, and then I love when he finally explodes into my mouth. I like when he spews SO much that before I can swallow it all down, a little dribble leaks out the corner of my mouth, for my tongue to playfully scoop up! Watching me be playful like that always seems to get him all nice and hard for me again, so he can "bang my walls." Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Maybe I'm old fashioned, but deep inside my pussy is STILL my favorite place for him to spray! Also, afterward, KKE always licks up the mixed mess (his and mine) that oozes out onto my thighs and belly. So I do like if SOME of his spray didn't quite get INTO my pussy, and some of MY ooze mixed with it on the outside too, cuz I love the feeling on my skin as his tongue laps it all up.

I like this question. It's a fun one, and the replies are interesting to read.

Last edited:
petes478 said:
My wife likes it when I shoot it onto her face and some shoots onto her tits. The consistency of sperm is exquisite and she has degradation fantasies we sometimes act out with this.
I liked sitting beside my wife in a Canadian campground once, when she let (at my suggestion) 7 young campers tit-fuck her. We had gotten to know them through three days, it was our last there, and they were in love/lust with her. She was 25 years old then, and by any standards, hot. It happened in our tent, quite spontaneously.

She said four things really excited her. One, maybe the strongest, was the looks on their faces. The only word that described it, she said, was "wonder." Two, as you say, the consistency of their cum, mostly she said, like, in Spanish, "mayonnaise"--thick and almost pure white. Three, they were so hard and trembly, and fourth, they were so endearingly shy, shocked and thankful afterward. Taking turns, they came back for seconds--I think all of them.

I forgot, maybe a fifth reason--why I started telling this--she felt degraded (used), also a bit evil, because they were so young, and I could see in her eyes that she was proud that for them (as for us!), the experience was, clearly, a once-in-a-lifetime mind-blower. (She says she came twice with them, although in the low light of the tent I wasn't aware of it.)

Last edited:
Darkknight2010 said:
Ditto! Ages ago, I dated someone and we were masturbating together and I shot over her tummy... it was a VERY intense, hot, and sexy moment watching her face as I came and then watching her cum in turn.
there really is something INTENSELY erotic about watching a man cum. His face, the whole act of him releasing, and then physically releasing his sperm. I really enjoy watching a man ejaculate. I love the feeling of his cock in my hands or inside me as he pulses, and the feeling of the hot liquid landing on my skin, or filling my mouth (I actually love the taste and texture!) or filling me inside my pussy or bum.
My absolutely favourite though is still having him cum on my tits or face so I can see and feel everything!
*squirming happy sigh*

plus I get to play with after!! woohoo!! :nana:

MilkFountain said:
I liked sitting beside my wife in a Canadian campground once, when she let (at my suggestion) 7 young campers tit-fuck her. We had gotten to know them through three days, it was our last there, and they were in love/lust with her. She was 25 years old then, and by any standards, hot. It happened in our tent, quite spontaneously.

She said four things really excited her. One, maybe the strongest, was the looks on their faces--said the only word that described it was "wonder." Two, as you say, the consistency of their cum, mostly she said, like, in Spanish, "mayonnaise"--thick and almost pure white. Three, they were so hard and trembly, and fourth, they were so shy, shocked and thankful afterward. Taking turns, they came back for seconds--I think all of them.

I forgot, maybe a fifth one, the reason I started telling this: she felt degraded (used), a bit evil, because they were so young, and proud that it was, clearly, a good experience for them. (She says she came twice with them, although in the low light of the tent I wasn't aware of it.)

Wow, that sounds like an awesome experience hun!!

While on a staggette for a gf in her home town, we met these four guys. One of them I immediately connected with. After some bumping and grinding and flirting and flashing on the dance floor I decided enough was enough and dragged him by the hand to the restroom. Unfortunately neither of us had a condom (I wanted to fuck him sooo bad!) so I asked if I could give him head... you should have seen the look on his face! It was like I offered to fullfill his every dream! I founf out later his gf ONLY had sex with him if he wore a condom, and that included oral sex as well. And when he started getting clse to cumming and I started begging for him to cum on my face, i thought the poor boy was going to have a heart attack! Apparently he thought i was going to make him jerk off into the toilet or something LOL! He came like a gallon! it was awesome! (even though I ended up with half of it all over my top! lol) All my gfs new exactly what I had been doing when we rejoined them, but the gratitude this boy had was wonderful. I think I would have done it even if I wasn't as into the guy just for the appreciation he had after!
Him and his friends ended up coming home with us that night and myself and 2 of the other girls (including the one that the staggette was for) ended up having a fantastic night with these guys!
I had some serious 'making up' to do for my husband when we got back into town a couple days later though!!
I understand how your wife felt that night! Surprising partners, letting them realize something that maybe had been denied them in the past is such an incredible feeling!

Have you 2 had many other experiences like that?

:kiss:
wunder

I agree i love to make a guy cum, It can be very visual for me, gives me a sense of power I guess. favorite place? Probably on my face.

Back