Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

laurieteach said:
OMG so bad!!! I love it...

hot lil situation there, in the men's room..bravo! :devil:
lol well thank you hun!
It was during a gf's stag... a friend that isn't in the 'lifestyle' so I was actually trying to behave myself... that and my husband never play seperately, its just that this guy was sooo hot! lol

for some reason I am curious to know how you solved the gel problem, wunder ;)

wundergrrly said:
One of my biggest fantasies is to recline in a big, old fashioned cast iron bathtub and a parade of hot men fill it with cum for me to bathe in, and eventually masturbate in... *sigh*!

I'm in the tub right now, adding my contribution to your fantasy!

So well--said!

woodisgood said:
". . . There are probably 2 types of come - the one that sprays and sprays and comes from deep within and down from your soul leaving you all fuzzy, and the other that is like a release and relief that leaves your cock semi-erect straightaway. . ."
I've got to hand it to you, WoodIsGood--in a few words you said it perfectly. It's an art to gather yourself for the endless spray kind, and the other, the second one, is like a hot baloon letting go from inside, deeply satisfying. Thanks

vibes said:
for some reason I am curious to know how you solved the gel problem, wunder ;)
well... I'm sorry but it wasn't that exciting a solution... when my gf pointed it out I put my hand there in surprise and it came back... um... 'sticky' lol So I went to the girls room and cleaned it up

my 'friend' who made the 'contribution' and his friends anded up accompanying us all back to where we were staying though... twas a fun night ;)
ended up having to do a LOT of 'making up' to my husband over that one though LOL

wundergrrly said:
well... I'm sorry but it wasn't that exciting a solution... when my gf pointed it out I put my hand there in surprise and it came back... um... 'sticky' lol So I went to the girls room and cleaned it up

my 'friend' who made the 'contribution' and his friends anded up accompanying us all back to where we were staying though... twas a fun night ;)
ended up having to do a LOT of 'making up' to my husband over that one though LOL
You rock lol. :D

wundergrrly said:

Ok,...That's hot, the cum in your hair did it for me. What did your husband think?
I would have been all over my wife.

denver2 said:
Ok,...That's hot, the cum in your hair did it for me. What did your husband think?
LOL he was pretty mad. We generally only play together so me getting it on with these guys was a bit of a no-no. When I got home a few days later though I did my best to make it all better with him ;)

denver2 said:
Perhaps I'm missing the obvious, since you said "That's hot . . ." When you say "I would have been all over my wife," do you mean angry at her or hot for her?

mmmm

i love it in my face but the best is on my titties. i love getting my titties fucked too. makes me wanna touch my pink...maybe i will?

he he...I'm making myself hottttttt

someone just reminded me...

I also love it on my ass and lower back when I'm taking it from behind. I love sticking my ass high in the air and letting the cum go all over...a little smack on the ass never hurt anyone either! lol

SexyLilChick said:
I also love it on my ass and lower back when I'm taking it from behind. I love sticking my ass high in the air and letting the cum go all over...a little smack on the ass never hurt anyone either! lol
My God, you sound hot!

SexyLilChick said:
Okay . . . . Now I have a boner!

wundergrrly said:

what the hell, make up something raunchy, no?! :rolleyes:

:D

MilkFountain said:
Perhaps I'm missing the obvious, since you said "That's hot . . ." When you say "I would have been all over my wife," do you mean angry at her or hot for her?

Extremely hot for her. The kind that makes it hard to breathe.

Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

today i think i'd like it all over my pussy after he's rubbed his cock on my clit and made me nice and wet, mmmm x

Eve_black said:
today i think i'd like it all over my pussy after he's rubbed his cock on my clit and made me nice and wet, mmmm x
FUCK YES! that's some plan, love ... thumbing your tight arsehole in the mean time could add up to it

Eve_black said:

Mmmmmmm... I agree... perfect.

I think they call it a "cream pie"?

;)

:rose: :rose:

Sienna said:
Mmmmmmm... I agree... perfect.

I think they call it a "cream pie"?

;)

:rose: :rose:
a cream pie is actually when the pussy is stuffed with cum, so in it not all over it

Back