Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

It really depends on my mood - I've had guys cum on my tits and let it dry there while we were out and about, that really keeps me horny, knowing my man's cums is on my boobs.

I really like feeling a guy cum inside me, especially in my mouth, I like watching them as they cum in my mouth. The moment a guy realises for the first time you're going to let him cum in your mouth he gets the most heavenly look on his face.

s_luttygirl6969 said:
It really depends on my mood - I've had guys cum on my tits and let it dry there while we were out and about, that really keeps me horny, knowing my man's cums is on my boobs.

I really like feeling a guy cum inside me, especially in my mouth, I like watching them as they cum in my mouth. The moment a guy realises for the first time you're going to let him cum in your mouth he gets the most heavenly look on his face.

I like you! :heart:

VelvetLips said:
I like it on different parts of my body depending on my mood. from in my mouth to all over my pussy and ass. on my face or deep inside me I like cum anywhere and ecerywhere :) :devil:

MMMMM, now I have to second this one.

For sure my face or mouth. Usually my mouth. Cum shouldn't be wasted. I plan to try eating a sunday with cum on it...I'll be sure to take photos of each step. :)

My current gf and I started dating only a week ago....she makes me cum onto her stomach, and then she presses her body against mine while we "bathe in the afterglow."

It's such a turn on to feel my cum all slippery between our middles and how much she enjoys it.

It's amazing how much she enjoys watching me cum.....it's so erotic!

Lady Reiha said:
I love a man's cum on me, dosen't matter where, but feeling it against my skin, is such a thrilling and rewarding experience!
*mops brow* Oh my.

I love cumming in her mouth or on her lips then kissing her so I can taste myself also ;)

I'm not a girl, but I just had to say I love cumming on a beautiful pair of tits.

personally I love a guy to come on me anywhere. Just having that connection between you and your mate, and experiencing that feeling that you just made your partner cum, is the best feeling I find while experimenting sexually : )

Lady Reiha said:
personally I love a guy to come on me anywhere. Just having that connection between you and your mate, and experiencing that feeling that you just made your partner cum, is the best feeling I find while experimenting sexually : )
anywehre? how about everywhere. could take a few sessions though :kiss:

Generally speaking... Anywhere she likes! :p

Having said that, I must admit to fantasizing when I am in public and see a hot woman, I wonder what she would like with my cum in her hair. Don't ask me why... :rolleyes:

Regardless of where she likes it, I love it too. I love the feeling of cum rubbing between our bodies. And even like the crusty feeling of it when it dries. A not so subtle reminder of the joy... ;)

Lady Reiha said:
*Futilely trying to mop up sweat pouring off my entire body*

Back