Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

My answer......

Depends on my mood. Sometimes, in my mouth, on my chin, on my face, on my tits, on my pussy, in my pussy, on my ass... everywhere!!

:p

:nana:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

BBW_Missouri said:
Depends on my mood. Sometimes, in my mouth, on my chin, on my face, on my tits, on my pussy, in my pussy, on my ass... everywhere!!

:p

:nana:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

mmmm Love all of those possibilities!

My face and my hair are my favourite places.

But I also like licking it off the floor or the bed :eek:

I love to feel it on my skin and then clean him afterwards.

Of course in my cunt or ass, or over my cunt and ass, directly into my mouth or wiped across my tongue all work well for me :)

shy slave said:
My face and my hair are my favourite places.

But I also like licking it off the floor or the bed :eek:

I love to feel it on my skin and then clean him afterwards.

Of course in my cunt or ass, or over my cunt and ass, directly into my mouth or wiped across my tongue all work well for me :)
You are just so kinky!! ;)

I love feeling a cock tense up inside me and feel the cum slide out of my pussy. I love it when my guy cums inside me. My second favorite place would be my face. Then he drags his cock all over my face cleaning up his cum and then shoves it in my mouth. Yum......

On my breats or butt or deep inside my pussy. :catroar: Have the best climax however when he shots his hot cum on my throbbing clit. :devil:

good to hear. there sounds like there are a lot of horny dirty girls who luv cum

center_stage said:
I love feeling a cock tense up inside me and feel the cum slide out of my pussy. I love it when my guy cums inside me. My second favorite place would be my face. Then he drags his cock all over my face cleaning up his cum and then shoves it in my mouth. Yum......

Wow, that's exactly my favorite place to put my cum.

justaguyathome said:
Do any of you women like to watch your guy jerk off on your panties??

Do you mean he uses my panties on his penis? Or do I have them on and he cums on them? I have done the second one, and it's not that enjoyable. I like feeling it on my naked body.

For the ladies who love it all over

asians0219.jpg

Ladies, you are all heaven-sent! Definitely signing up to this thread....might have to go think about all these answers shortly... :devil:

Its funny, but it changes with the mood. My favourite place would probably be on my face, I just love the look a man gives you when you've got his cum running down your cheek.
And tits covered in cum are really fun, like its a talking point or something.
But at other times, you just want it up your pussy so you can feel it running out of you slowly. Like a gift that keeps on giving!!!
But I remember once I went down on a guy and told him to put it on my face, and he said "No way, thats gross" and made me swallow it. Which was fine, but I thought guys like the face the most.

sweetlilgal said:
Its funny, but it changes with the mood. My favourite place would probably be on my face, I just love the look a man gives you when you've got his cum running down your cheek.
And tits covered in cum are really fun, like its a talking point or something.
But at other times, you just want it up your pussy so you can feel it running out of you slowly. Like a gift that keeps on giving!!!
But I remember once I went down on a guy and told him to put it on my face, and he said "No way, thats gross" and made me swallow it. Which was fine, but I thought guys like the face the most.

"No way, thats gross"??? What the fuck? Listen, some guys have some serious hang-ups. :)

Back