Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Crea(m) said:
asians0219.jpg

Any idea what movie this scene is from? It's obviously a video capture from somewhere....

Ekserb said:
Any idea what movie this scene is from? It's obviously a video capture from somewhere....

This should be the japanese actress Rin Tomosaki. But I don't know, which film it is. Hope, this helps you a little! ;)

deep inside my pussy is my first choice :cathappy: other times i just love to swallow him(sometimes twice a day when the mood strikes) on my ass or my breasts' my big fantasy is to have him cum on my face(not in my eyes though) lol ;)

Avery_Chisholm said:
deep inside my pussy is my first choice :cathappy: other times i just love to swallow him(sometimes twice a day when the mood strikes) on my ass or my breasts' my big fantasy is to have him cum on my face(not in my eyes though) lol ;)
when you come over to visit Id be happy to... if your hubby says okay :p

Cum Spots

I'm bi these days, but I didn't start having sex with men until the past few years, so I must admit that I've never quite gotten used to having a guy cum inside my pussy. I love the feeling when it spurts, but it feels so weird to me after. (blush, embarassed laugh)

I do, however, love to swallow and swish it around in my mouth for a while. Apart from that, when I have bangs, I like to take it there and watch it drip off in front of my face.

As far as watching other women take it, I love to watch a guy shoot off on a girl's ass cheeks.

Hell!! :cool: Clips is from that old classic Japanese Movie!!

GODZILLA COMES!!!! :devil: :nana:

and my favorite place for some skin creme is on the face or my breasts as is good for the skin you know!! :D :D

I wish

I wish my wife wanted it on other nody parts, but she only wants it in her pussy.

last night...i ate her until she came, then she had an orgasm missionary, (this got her soo wet) then, when i had my balls full of cum and my cock coated in her juices, she took me in her mouth.......nice

:rose: for you ladies....and a towel to clean up unless someone else wants to do it....

Phoenix555 said:
On my breats or butt or deep inside my pussy. :catroar: Have the best climax however when he shots his hot cum on my throbbing clit. :devil:

That's my favourite too, straight on the clit, makes me come like a good slut should. :catroar:

if its not inside me then anywhere where i can see it...... i love to watch a guy do that :eek:

hey

sweetlilgal said:
Its funny, but it changes with the mood. My favourite place would probably be on my face, I just love the look a man gives you when you've got his cum running down your cheek.
And tits covered in cum are really fun, like its a talking point or something.
But at other times, you just want it up your pussy so you can feel it running out of you slowly. Like a gift that keeps on giving!!!
But I remember once I went down on a guy and told him to put it on my face, and he said "No way, thats gross" and made me swallow it. Which was fine, but I thought guys like the face the most.

he must be a very strange guy indeed.face is the best. ;)

Back