Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

I love it on my tits, but I would have to say my fave is either my pussy, ass or mouth. Especially pussy and mouth.

I don't have a prefernace.....but when a woman tells me where she wants my cum thats fantastic.

I think thats why i like ot show on my cam so much....love a woman telling me she wants to see me shoot my load

0020.gif

yummy cum

i have to be covered in it except for my hair on my head. I love it on the tits the most, and second my pussy. My fantasy is to have alot of guys cum on me and then the guy who blows all over my ass has to spank it!!YEAHHH!

dominics_dominatrix said:
i have to be covered in it except for my hair on my head. I love it on the tits the most, and second my pussy. My fantasy is to have alot of guys cum on me and then the guy who blows all over my ass has to spank it!!YEAHHH!
if you need an extra guy :)

syemun said:
Hard to believe all ya folks here....As far as I know most women hate semen and would never take it anywhere except deep inside where nature intended it. Y'all dreamin...But I would love to be proven wrong. :D
You just havent found the right girl, my friend. ;)

I had an ex that absolutely loved to watch me cum. She would reposition herself as I was cumming so she could watch me. It was something about the jirations of my cock that excited her. She often got off on it. She especially loved for me to cum on her neck and tits because of the view.

Personally, I must say the on the pussy itself, with some of it moving up to the stomach; because, after we get back into it, our entire mid-sections are slippery and warm and it just feels freakin great. So, my vote is on the pussy. For some reason that position just feels better to me if the girl has hair though. I don't think I like that as much on a cleanly shaven girl. For them, I'd say tits. LOL. However, inside is ALWAYS great.

Mmmmm...can't decide...

I love it deep in my pussy, feeling it squirt, squirt, squirt...part of it, too, is feeling his cock get bigger and knowing he's going to fill me with cream that's gonna ooze out of my snatch. But then again...

All over my tits is really great, too...then I can lick it off and suck my nipples at the same time....yummy! Especially when he puts is slippery cock between 'em and then I just lick and clean up everything.

Yep, those are my two faves, although on my ass and down my throat is great, too...

Damn! Do I HAVE to choose?

christie3d said:
I love it deep in my pussy, feeling it squirt, squirt, squirt...part of it, too, is feeling his cock get bigger and knowing he's going to fill me with cream that's gonna ooze out of my snatch. But then again...

All over my tits is really great, too...then I can lick it off and suck my nipples at the same time....yummy! Especially when he puts is slippery cock between 'em and then I just lick and clean up everything.

Yep, those are my two faves, although on my ass and down my throat is great, too...

Damn! Do I HAVE to choose?

My kinda woman..... :p

And Yes...

I love rubbing it all over me. Only place I don't like it is in my hair because it sticks, although I LOVE the look of that...his cum streaked all through my hair.

I remember one time having a guy blast me on the tits and getting some in my hair, after which he got so turned on when I started licking him and me clean that he got hard again, bent me over in front of the dresser and started fucking me good from behind (LOVE it from behind and especially love watching myself getting rammed in the mirror). Anyway, while I'm watching him fuck me doggy-good, I could see these streaks of his cum in my hair. MMMMM, MMMM, MMMMMM.....

christie3d said:
I love rubbing it all over me. Only place I don't like it is in my hair because it sticks, although I LOVE the look of that...his cum streaked all through my hair.

I remember one time having a guy blast me on the tits and getting some in my hair, after which he got so turned on when I started licking him and me clean that he got hard again, bent me over in front of the dresser and started fucking me good from behind (LOVE it from behind and especially love watching myself getting rammed in the mirror). Anyway, while I'm watching him fuck me doggy-good, I could see these streaks of his cum in my hair. MMMMM, MMMM, MMMMMM.....

I'm in lust

syemun said:
Hard to believe all ya folks here....As far as I know most women hate semen and would never take it anywhere except deep inside where nature intended it. Y'all dreamin...But I would love to be proven wrong. :D

I have to agree. I prefer in my "pussy." Feels so good to be so close/together, especially when missionary. I will suck but don't want him to cum in my mouth especially. Might take the first shot in my mouth, but then drool it and let him spray the rest on my boobs, which seems also to be a turn on for him. That's my story....

Last edited:
My wife likes it sprayed over her face, I like to watch it dribble down her face and over her big tits

artistgonewyld said:
I had an ex that absolutely loved to watch me cum. She would reposition herself as I was cumming so she could watch me. It was something about the jirations of my cock that excited her. She often got off on it. She especially loved for me to cum on her neck and tits because of the view.

Personally, I must say the on the pussy itself, with some of it moving up to the stomach; because, after we get back into it, our entire mid-sections are slippery and warm and it just feels freakin great. So, my vote is on the pussy. For some reason that position just feels better to me if the girl has hair though. I don't think I like that as much on a cleanly shaven girl. For them, I'd say tits. LOL. However, inside is ALWAYS great.

I think most girls love to watch a guy cum, the whole spectacle from the facial expression, to the tensed body and ofcourse the jerking dick spraying semen out, is very erotic and turns me on greatly.

I feel really sexy when a guy cums on me, maybe its the look he gives me afterwards, I don't know, but it is very satisfying!

*link removed by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:
my personal preference

I love a man to cum when he is deep inside my pussy. I love feeling him tense up and then love the feel when he ejaculates. Especially if he is hung !!! :kiss:

Back