Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

i like cum in my knickers and then i masturbate and i wont allow myself to take them off until ive climaxed......

ahhh, someone after my own heart....lol

My ex loved that also, I would get to sit there and watch her cum like crazy

I simply had to bump this thread . . . .it is too damn good to be going a week without a response.

Well personally I enjoy to cum inside my girl, nothing better then that feeling whilst biting on her neck. Other times I like to pull out and cum over her stomach and when those other times where I feel pent up and need release, sometimes it shoots from there up towards her face, and my other personal favorite her hair. ^_^

i like cum in my knickers and then i masturbate and i wont allow myself to take them off until ive climaxed......

then I have the perfect solution for you. I'll use your knickers to jerk off my cock at the first of the day--or you can do it yourself--then you can wear them full of my cum all day long. :devil:

I like it on my tits (I make the boyfriend lick it all up afterwards), in my mouth (for snowballing), and on my lips.

I like it on my tits (I make the boyfriend lick it all up afterwards), in my mouth (for snowballing), and on my lips.

Now that's something I've never tried. I'll have to come out your way to find someone who's as adventurous as you are.

Sometimes I enjoy a little mystery . . . Heat of the moment type of stuff, where when you pull out yuo wait to hear what she moans. . . Whether it be on her tits or face...or the true slut who when you tell her you are going to cum, she just grips your ass, pulls you in and lets out a muffled, "mm hmm"

Back