Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Having just returned from an awsome vacation with the hubby, I was able to have him cum both on my tits and ass... I love to look at him when he's doing both but my tits are my favorite!

my kind of girl!! that is my favorite spot to unload.

Mmmm

Anywhere, everywhere.
Especially with a certain very sexy Lit member!!
It's a deep sense of power and submission at the same time.
Lovin' every second of it!

My gf actually prefers it on her pussy or ass. Especially loves it sprayed all over her pussy as she's cumming.

I prefer shooting it on the front of her so that it hits her pussy, stomach and tits. It's hot when the last few shots fall short into her belly button ;)

Anywhere, everywhere.

Wow that is some image you have painted. the thought has me so aroused right now.

Anywhere, everywhere.

I love a woman who is submissive to her desire...you are one gorgeous woman!

Don't have a favorite place love it in my pussy, ass, on my tits, in my hair, lips, belly, back, basically everywhere.

Yes....

I am submissive to my desire!
It has it's own power....the power to humble the ego and surrender myself to unbelievable passion.

Thank you, Daniel!:):kiss:

In my mouth! (even if he just pulled it out of my pussy) Although I don't mind the occasional facial.

Breasts and stomach.

Not that I don't love it just as much when he spurts inside of me, but being able to watch his face as it rushes out and splatters on me is just too yummy to resist. Plus, I get the added bonus of being able to spread it around and have him lap it up.

Back