Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Sometimes I enjoy a little mystery . . . Heat of the moment type of stuff, where when you pull out yuo wait to hear what she moans. . . Whether it be on her tits or face...or the true slut who when you tell her you are going to cum, she just grips your ass, pulls you in and lets out a muffled, "mm hmm"

gawd, I am a slut then...I love gripping his ass and pulling him into me as close as possible so i can feel his body shake while his hot cum explodes inside me, all for me.

the wife surprised me with some outdoor sex. as she felt me grow near cliamx, she wanted me to pull out and shoot for her. she tried staying out of the way, but i shot a wad on her stocking clad leg. damn it looked hot.

I like it to start to drip into my mouth and a little on my chin and then to go down to my tits and stomach and legs if he has that much.

One big happy trail!!

Jus' depends, I suppose.
I like it in the mouth .. on the lips, so I can run my tongue over them and taste the yummy.
Or deep inside my cunt.
Or on my ass .. in my ass.

melissafirst046.jpg

I like it to start to drip into my mouth and a little on my chin and then to go down to my tits and stomach and legs if he has that much.

One big happy trail!!

and that's exactly where I'd like to drip it

I would like to cum on her hair.YES that's right on her HAIR. Call it crazy but i have this weird fetish to spray all over a woman's hair .Let her be a blonde........................

All over my arse from behind so it drips onto my pussy... Then the lucky boy gets to lick me clean where I cum in his mouth. Yummy x

I am game for it anywhere but NOT ON MY FACE!

On me, or in any of my 3 holes is fine! Hehe hey and if you wanna clean up the mess with your tongue even better!

mmmmmmm i love it on my face and my big tits and to feel it inside my pussy and tight ass x

Nothing as good as knowing the guy is safe, feeling him fill you with his cum while deep inside you, that is the best for me. For the guy I like to take him in my mouth.

also like to feel it on my lower back just as he finish fucking my ass wid his big yummy cock xxxx

Back