Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Truth be told, I like to feel it shoot down my throat.
In particularly, a lot of it so that it starts spilling out of my mouth.

I also like it shot onto my breasts, because I love the look on a guy's face when he sees me lick it up afterwards. Mm, now I wish I had someone to shoot off onto me. ;P
With those great tits I would love to accommodate you, especially with your beautiful big eyes looking up at me.

my fav

I love it when a women takes my cum while giving me a blow job and then, while some of it is dripping out of her mouth and running down my shaft, she licks it back up. But my ultimate fantasy is to have a women suck me off with her mouth, then turn her around and fuck her ass and finish the second time on her face - I might not have much in the second load, but I'd enjoy whatever I deposited!

in me..oh please in me...if not then on my face and tongue, but prefer it in my pussy...feeling the heat of it, then feeling it slowly run out of me.

Depends on a lot. If theres more then one I like to get multiple answers. I do love the taste of a guy especially if he's just fucked my pussy. If I've got a willing fem my pussy of breasts are a must. That way she can clean me up.

As far up inside me, I love the feeling of him firing off, feel so nice when you feel the warmth of it as shot after shot goes flying in :devil::)

I gotta agree with ShazzSte82. I don't think anything beats the feeling of a hot cock exploding inside my pussy.

Recently, VGO left his mark on my backside which was a great surprise... however, I'm itching to have him spray on my tits... I just love a tittie fuck!:devil:

I have a thing recently of letting my cum leak all over her labia and anal rose. I love watching it slowly slide down over her glistening slick mons.

When he cums on me not in me I like it on my stomach, filling my navel and running off the sides!

Back