Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

In my pussy.....Especially if I'm making love with someone who means the most/ a lot to me.

In my mouth....& letting some drip out onto my lips and drool a little down my chin ; )

Yum.:heart:

04.jpg

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like it deep inside of me, especially since my husband tends to thrust in even deeper when he cums. However, I also like to watch it shoot out and he loves to spray my boobs and face. I have a fantasy of sitting fully clothed while several men slowly stroke themselves over me and cover me: hair, face, cleavage and blouse...

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like it deep inside of me, especially since my husband tends to thrust in even deeper when he cums. However, I also like to watch it shoot out and he loves to spray my boobs and face. I have a fantasy of sitting fully clothed while several men slowly stroke themselves over me and cover me: hair, face, cleavage and blouse...

oohhh that sounds sexy.....my hand is raised

I agree, with a lover it has to be inside of me,

but when im in the mood please please cover my chest

I think I'm developing a cum fetish. I've never had more than one man's cum on me at a time but fantasize about being covered by several. Or many. For some reason I like the idea of being clothed. Maybe with my parents forced to watch...

I think I'm developing a cum fetish. I've never had more than one man's cum on me at a time but fantasize about being covered by several. Or many. For some reason I like the idea of being clothed. Maybe with my parents forced to watch...

i'd like to volunteer

*pours pitcher of icewater through open fly*

In my ass my pussy or deep down my throat:p

*Whew!* Oy! I hope all you ladies who think like the lovely girl above know how absolutely CRAZY you drive us ass-men. Cumming in a beautiful woman's hot, tight ass is the ultimate Holy Grail. :rose: and a trillion more! We need to chat some...:devil:

I love this thread, the perfect place to start fantasizing for guys like me, who love giving a girl a great cumshot.

For me, love when they pull out and shoot big thick strings up my stomach and breasts! Love the warmth!

Golly, I (along with lots of other guys I'm sure) am certainly feeling full of 'warmth' right now...and more than willing to 'share' it :D

Back