Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Deep inside me is the best. Nothing like having my man unload inside. Feels so good.

i will cum anywhere you sexy ladies who want.either your breasts,mouth or ass..ladies choice ;)

Deep into my cunt as he presses his hips so hard against me, his back and legs tight as steel cable.

All over my tongue as I stroke him, my lips wrapped around him to feel every pulse and twitch and throb.

Right onto my face with his hand in my hair, holding me firmly in place as he furiously strokes it inches away.

Across my tits and my stomach, his eyes all over me as I lay back and anxiously wait to receive his release.

Into cupped hands so I can feel the heat of it, watch it gather and pool, and feel it cling thickly to my fingers before tasting it.

Just not in the hair, please.

Last edited:
Deep into my cunt as he presses his hips so hard against me, his back and legs tight as steel cable.

All over my tongue as I stroke him, my lips wrapped around him to feel every pulse and twitch and throb.

Right onto my face with his hand in my hair, holding me firmly in place as he furiously strokes it inches away.

Across my tits and my stomach, his eyes all over me as I lay back and anxiously wait to receive his release.

Into cupped hands so I can feel the heat of it, watch it gather and pool, and feel it cling thickly to my fingers before tasting it.

I think I am in love! :devil::D

Deep inside me always works
On my ass
My lips
Tummy

It's a tie. I can't choose a winner. :devil:

I'm not really picky, If i really want it in my pussy i will hold onto him, same if i want to really feel his full release inside my mouth. Otherwise it does not matter, just as long as he cums ;)

I love feeling a cock tense up inside me and feel the cum slide out of my pussy. I love it when my guy cums inside me. My second favorite place would be my face. Then he drags his cock all over my face cleaning up his cum and then shoves it in my mouth. Yum......

Love it x

Onto my tits so I can then lick it off. Better still onto someone else's tits for me to lick off!

Back