Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Just as nature intended, deep in my pussy. Getting pumped full of cum is my definite favorite way to culminate a good fucking.

i love to fill all my load into deep pussy as long as my partner allows it..

i love to fill all my load into deep pussy as long as my partner allows it..

I don't simply allow it, I make sure he knows I'm wanting it. When I can feel he's getting close I'll often be urging him on..."Cum in me...cum in me... shoot it deep inside me.' Getting inseminated is a wonderful part of getting fucked.

I don't simply allow it, I make sure he knows I'm wanting it. When I can feel he's getting close I'll often be urging him on..."Cum in me...cum in me... shoot it deep inside me.' Getting inseminated is a wonderful part of getting fucked.

Those words generally finish me with a huge load off..

OMG anywhere Its not where but having gotten him to that point that he has to let go and fill some part of me or coat my skin with his wonderful warm cum. If you get a reward you don't get picky about the presentation location

It's really hot feeling it anywhere against my skin, but I absolutely love the taste of it. So ideally, in my mouth.

Nothing beats the feel of hot cum spraying all over my face, it makes me smile so much. The more the merrier. :D

This thread is so hot...

Love it when a woman asks, or even better, tells me where to cum. In her, on her, anywhere she wants, it's hot.

I quote Liz Phair's song HWC... "It's the fountain of youth, it's the meaning of life. So hot, so sweet, so wet my appetite".

Back