Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

I prefer it inside - pussy, ass, mouth - I love the feeling of being claimed

are you or your partner(s) on some kind of birth control? Just curious because we are not so I have to pull out all the time. I would like to cum inside her, but don't want to risk getting her pregnant.

love cumming deep inside a woman ... love seeing in slowly leak back out mmm so sexy ..

Last edited:
love cumming deep inside a woman ... love seeing in slowly leak back out mmm so sexy ..

I find that equally sexy for me as well. Having him shoot it deep inside me, then allowing him a view of it leaking out of me. I get the pleasure of showing him that he did a very thorough job of inseminating me. :eek:

Surprised and pleased how many ladies want it deep inside their pussy

Certainly my favorite and yes it probably has something to do with claiming (dominating) a lady

Deep inside my pussy yet there's something extremely erotic about a man holding his cock in front of me and shooting cum all over my tits. Rubbing his cock over my nipples spreading it. Bonus if he licks it off ;)

Deep inside my pussy yet there's something extremely erotic about a man holding his cock in front of me and shooting cum all over my tits. Rubbing his cock over my nipples spreading it. Bonus if he licks it off ;)

I was always good about making sure i got extra credit. :)

Back