Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Aside from deep inside I really love a good blast across my tits. It lets me see all of it and affords a nice opportunity to play with it some, too. Drives my husband wild when I swirl it around my nipples and then stick one in my mouth and lick it off!

Aside from deep inside I really love a good blast across my tits. It lets me see all of it and affords a nice opportunity to play with it some, too. Drives my husband wild when I swirl it around my nipples and then stick one in my mouth and lick it off!

Gee, I wonder why? Lol.

well i know where to shoot my cum on you ;)

Would be even hotter if he helped you lick it off!

excited. I doubt anyone else would be turned on, but I have no idea why it stokes me.

No I get it too. My wife has had me do it a few times, and even rubbed my cock head on her clit through her panties to make me cum.

Was hot. Even her peeling the stick underwear off the next morning had me hard again.

D(.)(.)

Dollie---------------- Me too!

Right here.

Attachments

• Lit Pic (1668).jpg
    Lit Pic (1668).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
Back