Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

I just like this thread too much to let it be the very last thread on page 2! I love when I am with a woman who has as much of a cum fetish as I do....I love to see it dripping. I love to see it smeared. Maybe a combination of her lipstick smearing and my cum dripping from her chin.

I love to open my mouth and have the guy draw a line from my open mouth, down to my chin and onto my boobs. I love rubbing it into my skin. I love getting a full facial (as long as it doesn't get in my eyes or my ear....that's just gross). I love cum on my ass. I love cum on my stomach. I just love cum.

And I swallow with the right guy. ;)

Hot Topic

How 'bout the nice hot cream in her butt cleavage...massaged gently up and down with a hard cock?

rrocks37 said:
I love to open my mouth and have the guy draw a line from my open mouth, down to my chin and onto my boobs.
My kinda gal! :cool:

rrocks37 said:
I love to open my mouth and have the guy draw a line from my open mouth, down to my chin and onto my boobs. I love rubbing it into my skin. I love getting a full facial (as long as it doesn't get in my eyes or my ear....that's just gross). I love cum on my ass. I love cum on my stomach. I just love cum.

Ahhh....the line down the face, the "Tiger Stripe" hahaha...a masterful invention to say the least! As long as its nice and gooey it works well. Not to mention a woman who loves cum is quite hot!

My, my RR you do know how to get a man's attention!! As if your pics weren't enough. Mercy!!

goodguy2nondfuk said:
My, my RR you do know how to get a man's attention!! As if your pics weren't enough. Mercy!!

I'm just a bit of a nymph. Giggle. ;)

rrocks37 said:

Sooooo erotic!

me and my sub agree, stomache and tits is perfect.

((I have the ability to stop the pulsations of my cock for a fw seconds so i can shoot one "load" on both :devil: ))

rrocks37 said:

Ummmm, that sounds freakin' sweet. Let me know if you need a cum donation. LOL.

Tell me, rrocks, are you a truly naughty girl?

syemun said:
Hard to believe all ya folks here....As far as I know most women hate semen and would never take it anywhere except deep inside where nature intended it. Y'all dreamin...But I would love to be proven wrong. :D

I was thinking that too, but u learn something new everyday i guess

I love the feel of a guy cumming inside me - either pussy or mouth... but also like it on my lips, boobs or belly. :p

mmmmmmmmmm

i luv it deep in my ass and on my belly in my belly button so girls can do cum body shots

The biggest turnon to me is hearing not neccessarily where all you girls like men to cum for you, but just hearing how much you like it. In my opinion, the best place for my girl to take my load is wherever it will turn her on the most.

If it's up to me, I love angles where I can cover as much of her body as possible. For instance if she's lying on her back on the bed and I'm kneeling over her face stroking my cock while she licks me. I explode all over her, chin to thighs, and there she is, her gorgeous naked body writhing on the bed covered in my jizz.

Another one I love is when I'm fucking her doggie style and pull out and shoot it all over her back. When it overshoots her, painting her from hair to ass, long stripes across her shoulderblades and hourglass figure, perfect ass waving at me... goddamn it makes me want to start all over right there.

I think my favorite, though, is when we're fucking missionary, her ankles in my hands while I lean back, lifting her ass slightly off the bed while I drive into her at an upward angle. I rip my cock out of her and spew cum through the air onto her face, hair, tits, stomach, everything. She's there with wide eyes, open mouth and big smile plastered in my seed, looking into my eyes... there's no more beautiful sight in the world.

Variety is the spice of life, I suppose. :)

MOST definatly IN my mouth...

if not..then spraying on my pussy before he puts his cock back inside me through the cum...

SUE me..i like the taste :heart:

laurieteach said:
MOST definitely IN my mouth...

if not..then spraying on my pussy before he puts his cock back inside me through the cum...

SUE me..i like the taste :heart:

Trust me, it's not illegal. LOL. We like that you like it. Yummy.

In order or preference:
Inside me
On my freshly fucked pussy lips
In my mouth
On my face and tits
In my ass

sch1079.jpg

Inside me, any old hole will do. I think the pictures of cum on female bodies are pretty, but they do little for me erotically. In fact, cumming on my body it strikes me as a disappointing break in the action (not to mention waste of a vital fluid). When that happens, it's as if the mutual hot connected sex suddenly stops dead and instead becomes this isolated act of solo masturbation that he performs and I must watch from a distant "audience" seat right at the very time when I want him closer to me than my own skin. My mind, at those moments, strays to thoughts of Onan, who "spent his seed upon the ground."

my favorite is when I cum inside her mouth and she swallows it.. or cumming inside her.. I noticed several women say they enjoy the feeling of it spraying inside their pussy? can women feel it spraying inside them? I never realized that.. damn, my wife and I really need to communicate more! lol :p

Back