Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

The Perfect Cumslut

I think I may have found the perfect girl. She's totally hot and loves taking my cum both all over and deep inside her. What's more she loves to play the cumslut.

(A quick description for those imagining what follows: she's 22, blonde, tall (about 5'8''), with a beautiful dancer's figure, a tight ass and a stunning pair of breasts. I'm 23, tall, hung and very lucky indeed! Proof on request!)

We often talk really dirty to each other about where I'm going to come while we're fucking.

On several occasions, she's given me the most amazing experience: Imagine, she's lying on her back with her long, ballet dancer legs spread wide. I'm between her taut thighs and she has one leg draped over my shoulder, while the other spreads out across the bed.

She tells me to fuck her hard and I do, slamming my whole shaft in and out of her. As I feel the cum about to explode out of my cock, I pull out and cum over her clit. She often starts to sit up as I do. I continue to spurt over her, my cum hitting her stomach and big (30DD) tits. Then she takes me in her mouth and sucks the hot cream straight from my dick, jerking it with her hand to keep me cumming as long as possible. Sometimes I'll push her back before she's finished sucking my cum so that I can get back in her pussy and empty the last few drops into her.

If we do it like this, she always licks her lips sensually at the end and licks any stray cum from her fingertips, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. The sight of her licking her lips and fingertips, knowing they're covered in my cum, is one of the most erotic visions I've ever been part of.

Incidentally, she's also the subject of my story of Lit.

mmmmmmmmm i luv t when i get cum on my stomach rolling into my naval and i luv it up in my ass or mouth

shyblacktoy said:
It depends on my mood but most of the time I prefer it sprayed deep inside my arse ;)

Mmm I can only imagine how good that would feel... :devil:

My favorite place?

sammie1 said:
Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

i can't say i really have a favorite place yet, but when we Master and i get together in June, i will find out. i'm sure he will be trying it anywhere and everywhere :p :devil: :rose:

laurieteach said:
MOST definatly IN my mouth...

if not..then spraying on my pussy before he puts his cock back inside me through the cum...

SUE me..i like the taste :heart:

Like Z_Money said, where YOU think it is hot, is the hottest part about this thread. That and a few pics...

great thread

My gf likes my cum deep in her pussy as she cums on my cock the deeper the better she says she likes to feel my cum leak out for hours. When we are together after fucking out somewhere she then tells me that she is feeling my cum leak out and that gets her so hot, she has even gone to the restroom and come back with my spent cum in her mouth she says it is hot as she shows me the cum in her mouth.
She also likes to milk my cock dery after we cum together she likes the taste of my cock and cum mixed with hers, she sucks my balls dry and still has a big load deep in her pussy.
Watching her suck my cock dry usually gets my cock hard again.

Do any of you fine ladies like to do the same?

I have to say my favourite places are on my tits or on my face... I like to see it happen!

Mmm-MM!

xxx
wunder

on my lower back or across my stomach, sometimes it shoots up on my tits or even in my hair.

well i had lik to feel it deep inside me or second choice would be my mouth!

i like it deep in my ass or down my throat but if im in a group with one or more girls and a guy/s i like it on my belly slidign into my belly button so girls can do body shots of cum off of my stomachand stick their tongue into my belly button and tease me

I really like the feeling when a guy cums in my ass... I seem to be able to feel everything so much... well, 'more' than say in my pussy.
But like I said before, nothing beats being able to see the guy cum. Plus I just feel so sexy with it all over me like that!

xxx
wunder

I AGREE :D I love to watch it cum -- there is something about watching it :nana:

My favorite place is to pull it out and shoot it from my belly button to my tits.. VERY hot....

My man's cum is MY reward. I'll take it ANY way he wished to provide me with it.
But I LOVE it when he's on top fucking me, then pulls out to squit it all over me. It's the best when I can get his cock in my mouth to suck some of his load. I then like to push it from my lips, letting run down my chin, on to my tits, as I continue to stroke him dry. He cums SOOO hard & SOOO much when I do that! Then as I look at him, I thank him for making me feel so wonderful & loved, & tell him that I love him so much! :heart:
Anyone in LIT that knows of me & my main thread, can attest to my truthfulness. The pictures are there to prove it as well! LOL!
Am I a "Cum Whore"? ...I'm HIS Cum Whore. I'm his Cunt. ...& PROUD of it. :)
D.K.

I recently had the experience of a partner wnating me to cum over her feet. She was fondling me at the time with her toes. Quite enjoyable....but the main act was even more enjoyable. She was an anal virgin...not anymore......god I could feel every squirt.....and then to watch as it slid out her ass....

:devil:

Back