Gloom, Despair and Agony on Me

flyguy69 said:
You can see what it did to my head.

I am very wary of engaging in any conversations with you that involve the word head.

*Catbabe* said:
You need me to dry your hair? But I didn't even cut it yet...
Just a little off the top. Ah, what the hell....

It's not like I use the brain or anything.

flyguy69 said:
Just a little off the top. Ah, what the hell....

It's not like I use the brain or anything.

You want me to cut off your head? Your last name isn't Bobbit is it?

*Catbabe* said:
I didn't know people called it thinking.
It gets me into less trouble that way. As in "I thought about your wife last night."

flyguy69 said:
It gets me into less trouble that way. As in "I thought about your wife last night."

I think that would still get you in trouble unless you added, "...your wife's cooking last night."

*Catbabe* said:
I think that would still get you in trouble unless you added, "...your wife's cooking last night."
I didn't know people call it cooking.

twelveoone said:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
No, she lives. Your comment says it.

Sorry Ange, to have prompted....I believe I was the fourth (of what?), with the least to say. And you wish to dress me down for this, sorry babe. SubText and all that.

twelveoone said:
Sorry Ange, to have prompted....I believe I was the fourth (of what?), with the least to say. And you wish to dress me down for this, sorry babe. SubText and all that.

You totally missed my point. See my other post. If you want to argue, do it with somebody else. If you take everyone's opinion as a direct attack on you you're going to invest a lot of time that could be better spent on, oh say, writing for example.

I'm not going to invest time in your paranoia.

Angeline said:
You totally missed my point. See my other post. If you want to argue, do it with somebody else. If you take everyone's opinion as a direct attack on you you're going to invest a lot of time that could be better spent on, oh say, writing for example.

I'm not going to invest time in your paranoia.

I read, subtext and all. What was the point of your post?

twelveoone said:
I read, subtext and all. What was the point of your post?

Honestly, I don't have time for this. I value my writing time. Arguing takes away from it.

Peace.
Ange

I find the comparison of your two AVs very revealing. :cool:

I dunno why you guys are trying to hijack this thread. This thread is about cooking with Fly or maybe it's baking with bugs. I dont remember now. ;)

Rybka said:
I find the comparison of your two AVs very revealing. :cool:
that's funny, this better? Nothing..............................
When you think about it Ryb, the other says the same, doesn't it :D

*Catbabe* said:
I dunno why you guys are trying to hijack this thread. This thread is about cooking with Fly or maybe it's baking with bugs. I dont remember now. ;)

it was baking and i was waiting for the ingredients list to show and it hasn't, yet.

;)

wildsweetone said:
it was baking and i was waiting for the ingredients list to show and it hasn't, yet.

;)

Fly ran away with the spoon!!! Errr, I mean my cookbook. ;) :rose:

wildsweetone said:
if we tell him we're licking the bowl do you think he'll fly back? ;)

Are you kidding?? I am surprised he hasn't smashed into the window yet. You didn't even need to fill in the blank after 'licking'. :)

Back