Glory Hole Experiences

He left his cubicle a few seconds before I left mine, but I was in time to see him joining his wife/gf who was waiting for him outside the toilets. She was gently rocking a pram with a baby in it. I couldn’t wait to get home to have a wank while visualising that gorgeous prick inside his wife, knowing that I had enjoyed watching and tasting some of his precious fluid that had helped create the little off-spring in the pram.
Most of the guys I encountered in toilet sex situations, well those that I had any direct communication with, were married, as I was.

Im just young enough that aids was starting to be a real thing as I was reaching adulthood.

I have very specific likes, Young and fully shaved,

Something I'm not likely to encounter, then there is aids, herpes and HPV these days so it's a movie only fantasy

Last edited:
Yes, I have. I guess there weren’t any, though, so Google brought up the next closest choice which was “gory moles near me,” which consisted of pictures of a bunch of dead furry creatures. Yuck!
I mean, Google isn't going to tell you where the glory holes are, but, Google is how you find the local-gloryhole-locator websites.

One of my most embarrassing but also most exciting sexual adventures took place in an adult bookstore that had glory holes in the video booths. A friend had taken me there for the first time. We ended up staying for several hours and I ended up servicing over 20 men. When I finally left I had to walk through the store with my face, hair and dress covered in cum

One of my most embarrassing but also most exciting sexual adventures took place in an adult bookstore that had glory holes in the video booths. A friend had taken me there for the first time. We ended up staying for several hours and I ended up servicing over 20 men. When I finally left I had to walk through the store with my face, hair and dress covered in cum
Sounds like you a great time.

I could never do that these days. I did a glory hole at a private party, where everyone had been vetted. But I cannot do one with randos

I could never do that these days. I did a glory hole at a private party, where everyone had been vetted. But I cannot do one with randos
This is my feeling as well though I never have had the joy of a vetted crowd (or trying it at all). I will fantasize but actual men tend to be much worse people than my fantasies

Thank you, wankerholic42, for this great thread. I'm also enjoying the one you started on masturbation. I'm looking forward to learning new ways to make myself feel good.
Thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated. My profile name says it all! If you want further tips (lol) or horny exchanges on masturbation I’d be happy for you to PM me in Conversations or by email.

This is my feeling as well though I never have had the joy of a vetted crowd (or trying it at all). I will fantasize but actual men tend to be much worse people than my fantasies
Agree. I want the contact that comes with sucking cock without gh. Hand on head and eye contact adds to experience.

Usually I'd wait for the other guy to initiate it. It usually went something like this. Enter urinal, see guy standing apparently peeing, stand maybe one urinal away from him, get my cock out, pretend to pee, discreetly and quickly glance his way, at his genital area, just wait, and wait... longer than it takes anyone to pee, if he hasn't shown signs of leaving it is fairly obvious that both of you are there for more than peeing. I start stroking my cock, look more directly at his cock to see if he's stroking himself, step back a bit so he can see me, if he steps back so I can see him then I know it's on. Not a word spoken. I normally wait for the other guy to stretch out his hand to feel my cock, although I have made this move myself, if he does I move closer to him so he can touch me and i reach across to touch him and it all goes on from there. If the bathroom is in a busy area or if there's an attendant it's impossible. Best to scout out the toilets in the area to find the right one.
So hot , made me hard 😉

Never done gloryhole but did get jerked off understall once and loved. I'm generally straight but the excitement of not even knowing who the hand on the other side was attached to was hot. It's actually one of my favorite experiences ever. He continued working on me well after I had finished. Would do this again in a second.

Never done gloryhole but did get jerked off understall once and loved. I'm generally straight but the excitement of not even knowing who the hand on the other side was attached to was hot. It's actually one of my favorite experiences ever. He continued working on me well after I had finished. Would do this again in a second.
HoT 🔥

I’d been to many glory hole places a theaters over the years, mostly by myself but occasionally with my ex wife. Gotten many bj’s, sucked a lot of cocks, shown off the wife and done some pretty nasty things. My last experience, maybe 15 years ago, made me stop going because it made obvious the risk of getting STD’s very real. Was getting a great bj when the guy on the other side offered me a condom but I waved it off. He got back to work and oh my god, it got so fucking good, I couldn’t believe it. I soon blew my wad and pulled back my dick and it was covered in shit! I was so grossed out I never did it again.

I have an opportunity next week to play a bit while on travel. I found a couple of theaters with booths and GH. I'd have no problem getting dressed up in my thigh highs, garter belt and daisy duke shorts and walking in, but I'm really worried about STDs. That shit can be forever. Can't bring that home to the wife!

I’d been to many glory hole places a theaters over the years, mostly by myself but occasionally with my ex wife. Gotten many bj’s, sucked a lot of cocks, shown off the wife and done some pretty nasty things. My last experience, maybe 15 years ago, made me stop going because it made obvious the risk of getting STD’s very real. Was getting a great bj when the guy on the other side offered me a condom but I waved it off. He got back to work and oh my god, it got so fucking good, I couldn’t believe it. I soon blew my wad and pulled back my dick and it was covered in shit! I was so grossed out I never did it again.
Yeah THAT'S a mood killer!

Call me out of touch with modern sexual health ( I’m married so it’s not really needed), but how risky are glory holes for giving and receiving oral?

Call me out of touch with modern sexual health ( I’m married so it’s not really needed), but how risky are glory holes for giving and receiving oral?
You can get a STD by receiving oral at Glory holes, although it isn't as risky as giving oral. Check out the info on the internet from reliable medical sites.

I've never given oral through a glory hole, but I've received quite a few blowjobs both through glory holes and directly in video booths. I've never picked up anything. I may just be lucky, but, so I said, I believe that receiving is less risky.

In either event, married guys are less risky because they have to be more careful so as not to risk taking something home.

Back