Good Weird v Bad Weird

Isn't some degree of weird needed3 to realise big ideas. Bad ones or good. Ron L Hubbard was weird creating a "church" out of bullshit. Or the last 2 people who did real pioneer work by taking risks Steve Jobs and Elon Musk. Both very weird characters and aholes. Some people have just a weird nature. Just go on YouTube and watch best of Aubrey Plaza. And then there are people I'm not sure about if they Weird, seriously ill, or just crazy. ' Giant Jewish Space Laser' springs to mind

You might want to take a look at the countries that are pulling your vaunted “vaccines”…you know…the one that’s up to what? Ten boosters now? (I don’t know the actual number but betting it’s closing in on double digits.).
Which countries are "pulling" which vaccines and why?

Hint: It has nothing to do with your conspiracy theories

The use of weird as currently being used in this news cycle, is simply a cute and self justified way of belittling one who disagrees with you.
While there is truth in what you say, it’s also the tired old dem playbook at work. They Focus Group everything that comes out of their mouths. This has been going on since the Clinton yrs at least and probably before.

Go find the montages of these idiots desperately trying to fit it into a sentence, knowing full well how idiotic it sounds. None but the true believers have faith in it.

Which countries are "pulling" which vaccines and why?

Hint: It has nothing to do with your conspiracy theories
It has everything to do with the dangers of the shot and the efficacy if truth be told. AstraZenica asked the EU to pull it willingly. Nothing “conspiracy” about that champ. Try harder.

It has everything to do with the dangers of the shot and the efficacy if truth be told. AstraZenica asked the EU to pull it willingly. Nothing “conspiracy” about that champ. Try harder.
As I said - what vaccine was pulled and why?

The AZ vaccine was pulled because initial testing found that the risk of issue was higher than the levels acceptable to AZ.

MRNA vaccines weren't pulled and continue to be administered across the world.

And as I said .....nothing to do with the theories being spread which are baseless.

I encourage you to ignore any suggestions your doctor has for you. 👍
I did. I refuse to put an experimental vax in my body. Only got the Wuhan Red Death once, nearly 3 yrs after the fact. My cold symptoms lasted all of a day 1/2…

How bout you do you and I’ll do me? Now go get that tenth booster!

Isn't some degree of weird needed3 to realise big ideas. Bad ones or good. Ron L Hubbard was weird creating a "church" out of bullshit. Or the last 2 people who did real pioneer work by taking risks Steve Jobs and Elon Musk. Both very weird characters and aholes. Some people have just a weird nature. Just go on YouTube and watch best of Aubrey Plaza. And then there are people I'm not sure about if they Weird, seriously ill, or just crazy. ' Giant Jewish Space Laser' springs to mind
Elon Musk is weird but he didn’t get rich by taking big risks. He lucked out with PayPal then bought his way into Tesla. When he comes up with original ideas on own they flop, like HyperLoop and the CyberTruck.

I did. I refuse to put an experimental vax in my body. Only got the Wuhan Red Death once, nearly 3 yrs after the fact. My cold symptoms lasted all of a day 1/2…

How bout you do you and I’ll do me? Now go get that tenth booster!
I'm not stopping you from doing anything. I am just encouraging you to continue to ignore anything your doctor says. I'm sure that will lead to great things for you.

^^ those who lie easily and accept it from their peers (and "heroes") find it hard to believe others tell the truth. it's a weird & creepy thing.

can you repeat this with a bad southern accent?

you do know i'm black right?
you do you

i will continue to hope that you'll one day embrace your true nature and not see it as a sin

hmmn.. perhaps it's 'priest/choir boy' fantasies you get off on. whatever, your kinks are your own but please try and grow up, even if it's just a little.

you do you

i will continue to hope that you'll one day embrace your true nature and not see it as a sin

hmmn.. perhaps it's 'priest/choir boy' fantasies you get off on. whatever, your kinks are your own but please try and grow up, even if it's just a little.

thank you for your permission mein fuhrer.

you do you

Now that post even Laurel would have a problem with. Where's that dmallord guy when you need him? :)

Oh the first half of my OP got cut off! I started by saying what a weirdo I am. My hobbies are writing smut and watching cartoons. I’ve alway been a weird dork. I even published a story here about being a horny dork.

My example of Good Weird was the Addams Family. They’re all big freaks, but it’s cool because they’re not trying to force anybody else to act like them. They just keep to themselves and enjoy their eccentricities.

Creulla Deville is Bad Weird because her weird fashion obsession spills out and hurts others.
Good weird does weird, but does it with a smile. 😁

I'm not stopping you from doing anything. I am just encouraging you to continue to ignore anything your doctor says. I'm sure that will lead to great things for you.
I see my good doc twice a year. I follow some orders. I ignore the experimental advice. Not sure what you’re not understanding about that.

You keep trying to spin this is a some “anti-vax” type position though. Now line up like the good little lamb you are and take that booster!

Back