Got a secret to share with me? 😈

Anyone who had a free short story from me, I would appreciate your feedback on my writing as you know I do write professionally and I’m looking to improve myself

Just send me a PM with what you liked in my work and what you didn’t like, don’t be nasty for the sake of it but obviously don’t blow smoke up my arse telling me how great I am if you have some genuine critiques

Peace and love to all 🖤

I made a mistake today and thought I had sent someone their story when I hadn’t, so if there’s anyone out there who has submitted something to me for a free short story then give me a nudge in my PM’s and let me know

Come on, don’t be shy 😘

Saturday is my writing day and I’m going to be fingering myself all day while doing text to speech on each story, it’s going to be a creamy day… 😈

Come on, don’t be shy 😘

Saturday is my writing day and I’m going to be fingering myself all day while doing text to speech on each story, it’s going to be a creamy day… 😈
That makes me really want to hear an audio story instead

I’d like to make a disclaimer to a surprising amount of people who seem confused about what I’m posting for:

Please stop sending me dick pics and telling me how fantastically rich you are

I’m offering a free short story per person in exchange for one sexy secret…I’d love to meet a real rich man, not a pretend one! 🤣

Ok, so some people on here know me but most don’t…

I’ve got into trouble on here before for talking about what I do for work so forgive me for being vague

All you need to know is I’m the mistress of darkness and Satan’s bitch queen

The following declaration below is open to all who read this, until I close the offer…or if it gets removed (crossing my fingers it doesn’t)

OK so I’m interested in hearing your greatest sexual fantasies, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation

If you want to share something with me then PM me directly, and as a thank you I’m offering to write a private short story for each person that gives me something tasty and if they decide they want one that is…

I obviously would need a premise and sure you might not like my writing…but who doesn’t love free stuff! 🤪

Love to all ❤️
I love the trouble you get in. Delicious trouble is the best kind of trouble.

Back