Got a secret to share with me? šŸ˜ˆ

Public note to all the people who are actually commissioning me to write paid stories, please donā€™t send me your money saying Iā€™m the guy requesting a storyā€¦ as itā€™s really hard to differentiate when youā€™re all being so cryptic! šŸ˜‚ And it makes it really hard for me to tell whoā€™s actually paying for what story šŸ˜˜

Love you all ā¤ļø

Public note to all the people who are actually commissioning me to write paid stories, please donā€™t send me your money saying Iā€™m the guy requesting a storyā€¦ as itā€™s really hard to differentiate when youā€™re all being so cryptic! šŸ˜‚ And it makes it really hard for me to tell whoā€™s actually paying for what story šŸ˜˜

Love you all ā¤ļø
Glad to see your talents are being appreciated

Not requesting a story as I donā€™t know if my secret is worthy. But I get regular massages from a big- titted gal. She likes giving me a release to complete the massage. Very relaxing.

Not requesting a story as I donā€™t know if my secret is worthy. But I get regular massages from a big- titted gal. She likes giving me a release to complete the massage. Very relaxing.
I give everyone one free short story, Iā€™m happy to do this for you if you want it. PM it to me

Just a friendly reminder, please donā€™t pay me Ā£10 on PayPal and then just write story commission in the boxā€¦itā€™s hard to know which story your talking about out and I can end up delivering the wrong story to the wrong person šŸ¤£

And please stop asking if you can buy other peopleā€™s stories off meā€¦Iā€™m all about customer satisfaction and client confidentiality šŸ˜˜

Love to all ā¤ļø

I give everyone one free short story, Iā€™m happy to do this for you if you want it. PM it to me
I highly doubt you would write a story incorporating my biggest fetishes. Thankfully, I've got about a dozen spiral-bound notebooks full of my fantasies.

A lot PMā€™ing me that I should shut this thread down

Ok PM me when you think it should goā€¦today, tomorrow, December 1st ????

Love to all ā¤ļø

Back